Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Deicide

Fuso Firing Range

6 comments in this topic

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Could you grab me a screenshot of your modules and upgrades, as well as your captain skills?

I just check this - stock Fusou is supposed to have a 13.26km max range. However, if you have the hull upgrade (the pagoda mast), it's boosted up to 19.91km

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

as I said its a typo error if u put ya mouse over the type6 mod.2 upgrade u will see it says 14.5km range  even tho I have fully upgraded the ship and well and truly only my way to the tier 7 BB

and yes max range is 21.8km  but the type6 mod.2 upgrade says 14.5 as u can see in the pic

Edited by yobbo1972

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Could you grab me a screenshot of your modules and upgrades, as well as your captain skills?

I just check this - stock Fusou is supposed to have a 13.26km max range. However, if you have the hull upgrade (the pagoda mast), it's boosted up to 19.91km

sorry for late reply. the above user provided the screenshot.

the problem is purely in GUI. upgraded hull without FCS is around 19km~ and 21km~ with the FCS upgrade. AS you can see the screenshot above, it shows 14.5 km. This actually fools a lot of people into believing that Fuso is a terrible ship and thus avoid the IJN BB line.

- no captain skill

Edited by Deicide

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

sorry for late reply. the above user provided the screenshot.

the problem is purely in GUI. upgraded hull without FCS is around 19km~ and 21km~ with the FCS upgrade. AS you can see the screenshot above, it shows 14.5 km. This actually fools a lot of people into believing that Fuso is a terrible ship and thus avoid the IJN BB line.

- no captain skill

I think the deal with ship hull upgrading guns and range should be separated altogether. It's too confusing and pain grindy.

Instead, split them into different categories (ofcourse, those modules cost less, but total exp needed should be roughly the same pre-split).

Sign in to follow this