Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kongman

working as intended

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

8 games in a row i havnt even been able to fire a shot before being destroyed by higher tier ships .................. ya soo much fun 

Already in Alpha Testers
300 posts
938 battles

Were the higher tier ships friends or enemies, cos I went 3 games in a row getting torped by friendlies? Call me paranoid but everyone seems intent on killing me!

Already in Alpha Testers
300 posts
938 battles

It is probably safer to shelve your Tier 7, or at least play it only during peak times, until the server population is large enough to ensure that the Tier 10's can have their own games and not have the MM make up the numbers with outclassed Tier 7's.

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

It is probably safer to shelve your Tier 7, or at least play it only during peak times, until the server population is large enough to ensure that the Tier 10's can have their own games and not have the MM make up the numbers with outclassed Tier 7's.

That was during a peak time 

Already in Alpha Testers
300 posts
938 battles

Ouch man!!  I hadn't realised the situation was so crappy. You have convinced to take levelling really slowly cos I would not want to endure what you have been through.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Ouch man!!  I hadn't realised the situation was so crappy. You have convinced to take levelling really slowly cos I would not want to endure what you have been through.

This happened frequently to me in my tier 7s in CB. Even my tier 6s got 9-10 battles.

Sign in to follow this