Sign in to follow this  
TheAmazingBenok

0fps and 700ping help!

8 comments in this topic

1 post
124 battles

Hello Everyone!

I would like to ask some advice from you guys because i really don't understand what's happening.

So I started playing WoWs yesterday and something weird happened.

When the countdown timer starts my fps is around 20-30 but when I'm in the middle of the battle esp when aiming it drops to 0-2fps then rise to 20fps again and lags again!

Im using

AMD Radeon HD6570 2gb 128bit

2gb of RAM

AMD athlon 2.6GHZ single core.

I know that my specs are not fit in the minimum specs but I dont understand, Ican say that I got a mid level graphics card but why does it drop to as low as 0fps? Can anyone suggest what should I upgrade atleast to increase my fps.

Another issue is my internet connection, I live in the Philippines and I am using a 4G LTE Modem Wired and according to speed test it reaches up to 40mbps and when  i play games like dota 2 the ping is 40-90ms in the SEA server but why when I play WoWs ASIA it reaches 700ms at peak hours and 200-300ms in non peak hours and the LAG with red button keeps appearing.

I would really appreciate any help and suggestions.

Thank You :)

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Turn down your graphics settings. If you're still getting 25-30fps and dropping to 0, then it's very likely a memory issue and your ram or processor needs upgrades.

I highly suggest upgrading your RAM to at least the recommended capable of running the game first, before troubleshooting the lag problems.

25 posts
15 battles

I am just starting today, It would seem i wont have any issues(I hope). I run an AMD 4X with a decent GPU, dedecated sound card and 16 GB RAM.

All drivers etc updated EVERY week and the fastest internet avail in Aus. I also play WoT occasionally and run it at FULL crank... so.... here goes... 

Alpha Tester
37 posts
403 battles

No idea as to why your game is doing that, but as previously mentioned you need to upgrade your PC specs. 

Try and source out a HD 6950 its old but relative cheap and can hold its ground against some newer mid range cards. I did WoWs max settings at 720p with no issues, it should do 1080p just fine with some minor adjustments to graphics settings.

Also another 2GB or ram if you can and are running x64 bit windows. 

Alpha Tester
548 posts

Well, you need at least 4GB of RAM to play the game smoothly ( 4GB is kinda low now, 8GB is standard atm )

And make sure check your connection, if the " light " flashing red and green every time, it's not good. ( in the game )

Edited by DavidNsy

Sign in to follow this