Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KazumaAyasaki

Regrading Premium ships, Prem Acc, Dubloons

10 comments in this topic

49 posts

Will we get any dicount on premium ships later? Or is WG ever gave any discount? 

I have plan to buy Atago, but really, the price is equal to The Witcher 3 on ps4 or something like that... Is it worth it? 

49 posts

Well if they give discount at the end of OBT that will be nice, but usually if they gave discount to other games, wows should get one. But im not sure since i just recently join WG only for wows...

Do we get something for participating the OBT?...

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Well if they give discount at the end of OBT that will be nice, but usually if they gave discount to other games, wows should get one. But im not sure since i just recently join WG only for wows...

Do we get something for participating the OBT?...

I don't know what WG is planning, but so far seeing what we got for our first "event", I doubt we'd get tier8 premium ship discount any time soon. 

Although Wargaming is having their 17th anniversary next month, so maybe we could expect something decent at that time.

As for OBT reward, I have not heard any, probably nothing at all so don't get your hopes up.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,648 battles

Don't be in a hurry to get a high tier, the good players at that end of the game will smash you, take your time to learn the game.

Reward ship of OBT.......Albany :trollface:

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

I just want port slot discounts, so i purchase them in bulk. :B

Reward ship of OBT.......Albany :trollface:

umm..ehh...I think my ship museum is full :hiding:

26 posts
308 battles

I have plan to buy Atago, but really, the price is equal to The Witcher 3 on ps4 or something like that... Is it worth it? 

Get both. I have both. They are both worth it. XD

Seriously, buy the premium if you think you know what you are doing. Keep in mind a T8 ship will not make you a better player. I needed a credit farmer, as well as a crew trainer for my IGN captains. 

If you want to test the waters with less risk, get the Murmansk. OP as f__k. Cheap too. 

Edited by DrippingCannon

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

The WG anniversary is in August, which at least for wot results in discounts on nearly everything, so I would wait until then to see if anything is planned, though bear in mind discounts on tier 8 premiums have historically only been 15%, so not really a huge saving.

Sign in to follow this