You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lam_Ka_Ho

Japan Tier VI are rubbish

43 comments in this topic

14 posts
798 battles

Tier VI japan     

CA: Aoba got 3 main battery.... compared to US  7 mains. 

BB: Fuso the shot distance is only 13.2km at start, is shorter distance than CA 13.8 of tier V......

win rate drop 5 %... since upgrade to tier VI from 55 to 50..

Edited by Lam_Ka_Ho

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

you mean, tier IV(4)?  tier VI fuso has a lot of guns and decent range

and myogi has longer range than 13 km and able to laucnh spotters to extend it up to 20 km +

Beta Tester
404 posts
1,148 battles

tier 6 IJN BB, the fuso isn't that bad

it has better range after upgrade

you will be impressed by its firepower

and...is it your name?it's completely the same as one of my classmate

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

CV...main battery? What? You mean CA, right?

The Aoba's a pretty good cruiser, actually. 3x2 20.3cms. Not as good as the Cleveland since the Cleveland is a monster, but still an excellent cruiser. Big difference in how you play it compared to lower tier IJN cruisers. Not that I'm sure how you can conclude that its rubbish based on just one game with it...

As for Fusou, you get the gigantic shotgun spread of 5x2 main guns. But of course, the big weakness is that it comes with a gigantic magazine citadel with it. And the stock version is naturally hell to play...

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Tier VI japan     

CV:  3 main battery.... compared to US 7 mains. 

BB: the shot distance is only 13.2km at start, is shorter distance than CV 13.8 of tier V......

win rate drop 5 %... since upgrade to tier VI from 55 to 50..

There are people who uses guns as main weapon on Carriers?

As for BB range, upgrade the hull and you'll see.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

yep im talking about CA. thans for correcting

If that so, then the explanation is this:

- The Aoba at tier6 isn't bad, she's a considerable improvement over her predecessor at tier5. I'm surprised you didn't say the tier5 sucked.

- The US tier6 Cruiser Cleveland has only 4 turrets, not 7. Yes, it is really powerful, almost to the point of being labelled as overpowered, so much that it makes everything else at its tier look crappy.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

yep im talking about CA. thans for correcting

hmm, aoba a rubbish? i averaged 2.4k exp 65k damage/game on that ship on CBT. it was a big upgrade from furutaka and the guns are big for a CA at that tier, almost OP. i citadel even upto tier 8 with ease with that thing. just pure joy when i used it.

idk, aoba is far from being a rubbish, so check your brain maybe?

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

you mean, tier IV(4)?  tier VI fuso has a lot of guns and decent range

and myogi has longer range than 13 km and able to laucnh spotters to extend it up to 20 km +

Not stock it doesn't.  You (and to be fair, a lot of other people as well) need to be more precise when talking about a ship's capabilities.  For example, the Myogi starts at 13.9km and ends at 18.3km.  If it could actually hit anything it'd be dangerous.

The Fuso goes from 13.2km to 14.5km.  I haven't reground it yet so I don't know if it also gets the spotter plane bonus (the 0.4 module UI is maddeningly uninformative at the moment).

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Not stock it doesn't.  You (and to be fair, a lot of other people as well) need to be more precise when talking about a ship's capabilities.  For example, the Myogi starts at 13.9km and ends at 18.3km.  If it could actually hit anything it'd be dangerous.

The Fuso goes from 13.2km to 14.5km.  I haven't reground it yet so I don't know if it also gets the spotter plane bonus (the 0.4 module UI is maddeningly uninformative at the moment).

i'll be in my next posts. it's just that I don't stay that long on stock config anyway and I believe range is not really a gamechanger in low tier because BB's terrible accuracy. I also mixed up fuso and nagato's range sorry for that. but hey at least fuso makes it up for a lot of guns(and a lot of magazines).

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

just bought my fuso, 20 km range?

Blasphemy. Cleveland > ALL of T6. XD

arguable
Edited by Deicide

Beta Tester
40 posts
2,618 battles

Blasphemy. Cleveland > ALL of T6. XD

You can't win 1 on 1 against Aoba.

With Aoba, I sank them countless rather easily from 1 on 1. Maybe they could think that Cleveland is much better than Aoba and engage against Aoba.

(from my profile, my avg. exp on Aoba is much higher than Cleveland's, while it has lower win rate though.)

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/community/accounts/2007614010-DrunkenSailor/#tab=pvp/account-tab-ships-pvp

Edited by DrunkenSailor