Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Game shits me to tears

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

this game does tend to be dam annoying with the way the game plays

here I am in my tier 6 Fuso Battleship totally upgraded, fighting a tier 5 Omaha American cruiser he just under his max HP right

this Omaha is like 4-5km away from me, so very close range and I fire all my guns at him and bam I hit him with 8 shells from 4-5 km away pretty dam close yes, im firing AP and guess what lol lol lol

he only lost half his hit points lol and guess who ends up dead cuz he can just keep on pumping me with shell after shell and kill me lol lol lol

this is an very annoying game with the way they run it so I guess this be another game I wont be spending any money on lol lol lol

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

If you let an enemy Cruiser gets that close to you, then it's your fault.

Also, the Omaha has rather big and paper citadel, if you can't kill him in 1 volley (especially on something with so many guns like Fuso) then it's your own bad shooting too. Unless that Cruiser is showing his front to you and not the broadside, in that case you should have hold your fire until he turns to get those citadel hits.

2 posts
126 battles

I  raged more in 3 matches in this game than 1 year in WoT.

Also, the game does get annoying but at least, no random rounds flying 30m from your target *cough * WoT *cough* (I think) :D

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

It happens. Think of it as the "Huh how did that bounce?" WoT moments.

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

If you want to one-click him using AP, you need to aim for the right places. However even so, the chance of actually hitting his citadel is dependent on random chance, given the gun dispersion on BBs. In other words, you're better off using HE.

ExsB0GX.jpg

Don't blame the game mechanics, it makes more sense to put the blame on your poor decision making. What exactly compelled you to fire AP during those circumstances?

Edited by benlisquare

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

being high would prob be more fun but ive never been high in my life

well when the enemy taking your cap, u don't have much choice but to get close to him to kill him and its easier to hit a cruiser at closer range, and I was fighting 2 cruisers at the time yes I killed one of them using AP

as I said I hit him with 8 shells from one broadside at 4-5km and yes it was a side on shot as well.

and being in a BB u always use AP on all ships other than DD

ive fired lots of AP at cruisers and done heaps of damage to them using AP .

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

What do you expect in a game with plenty of RNG?

Random [redacted] happens.

Except for a few choices, skill is irrelevant once those correct choices are made. The rest is simply luck.

Might as well get used to it or quit.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

RNG is the worst thing ever invented or thought up

hate it so much it not funny

I wish they would just get rid of it all together and let player skill decide the out come of battle or maybe reduce it down to 15% or less

I so hate RNG

Sign in to follow this