You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

underwater drive bombers

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

an error ive noticed is that some times dive bombers well dive down and end up under the water and under the ships b4 coming back up etc

just thought I would let ya know.

also ive noticed that destroyer's AA is not very affective at all, out of all the battles ive played in a DD ive hardly ever shot down an aircraft even with the AA upgrades u can get

one battle I told the enemy CV that DDs AA isn't good at all and he sat his fighters above my Sims DD the whole game as he was the only CV in the battle and I shot down 1 fighter and that was it.

so might be an idea to improve DDs AA please

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

an error ive noticed is that some times dive bombers well dive down and end up under the water and under the ships b4 coming back up etc

just thought I would let ya know.

also ive noticed that destroyer's AA is not very affective at all, out of all the battles ive played in a DD ive hardly ever shot down an aircraft even with the AA upgrades u can get

one battle I told the enemy CV that DDs AA isn't good at all and he sat his fighters above my Sims DD the whole game as he was the only CV in the battle and I shot down 1 fighter and that was it.

so might be an idea to improve DDs AA please

- It's been here for a long time now.

- DD are what? 5000 Tons? How much Weaponry you expect they have? You better of just close it, especially to keep you stealthy. 

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

- It's been here for a long time now.

- DD are what? 5000 Tons? How much Weaponry you expect they have? You better of just close it, especially to keep you stealthy. 

i agree mate

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I've clobber a few planes in DD's.

Generally I start with AA turned off and turn it back on again when being spotted is no longer an issue (fighters parked above me, chasing CV's along the blue line etc.).

Even a DD's AA can help with the overall AA defence of the team, if you are back with the pack reloading your torps for your next attack and a wave comes in, turn it back on, every bit of disruption helps.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

I have noticed today that im able to shoot down a few more aircraft in my DDs ive got and its the most aircraft I have shot down today