Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ColonelRVH

When you fought so hard but the team failed you

10 comments in this topic

164 posts
5,435 battles

wWJWqrF.jpg

ybCDoKE.jpg

1X4GdW4.jpg

Seriously, in the last 2 mins the DD should capture instead of fighting CV head on. I had a hard time in this battle, all of my teammates nearby got wiped out, I was surrounded by about 4 to 5 warships. Yet I managed to get rid of them, but still result in a draw. XCGB8K4.gif

Anyway, im new here, feel free to add me if you wanna play together. :coin:

Edited by ColonelRVH

164 posts
5,435 battles

Hosho out-gunned 0-13

out-gunned ? What do you mean? How can you tell?

Please tell, i'm not familiar with WOWS yet. :3

You're not alone.. sometimes teammates give me anger issues, its not just world of tanks that does it lel..

yeah, i just feel bad that i lost so much exp if i could win that :p

108 posts
467 battles

Wooaah! You got 7 kills! I congratulate you for doing so. Don't worry, you're not alone, haha. Some team members really don't know how to act believing what they are doing is better than what should be done in that particular situation. They chose to ignore their senses and don't react at all. I think it is also the 'lazy' attitude why other players don't want to come to their allies aid. They think that the position is too far, or he is near to the enemy base. Anyway, whenever you're in a situation just do what you can and make the most of what you have if your team isn't responsive at all. :)

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Seriously, in the last 2 mins the DD should capture instead of fighting CV head on. I had a hard time in this battle, all of my teammates nearby got wiped out, I was surrounded by about 4 to 5 warships. Yet I managed to get rid of them, but still result in a draw.

Highlighted the only part that should matter to you.

When playing with a random team in a competitive team based game the only thing important is that you do your job.

You can't control your teammates and often can't communicate to them. (Either through language barriers or the player(s) not caring)

Hence the only logical conclusion is that instead of looking at the team's results you should look at yours.

If you're fine with yours then it was a good battle.

You're not alone.. sometimes teammates give me anger issues, its not just world of tanks that does it lel..

I suggest having atleast something else to do if you have "anger issues" or even just feel frutrated.

Other hobbies, other games, a grand bacon/cheese sandwich... your pick. ;P

u're not alone, this game right now is full of people who wants to kill than cap, get victory out from their jaws.

Still didn't count last shotters and TK'd

Yeah, no, with the potential of teammates missing/not dealing (enough) damage/not reloading in time I will always fire

on targets that are in range when I have the opportunity, i.e. the situation allows it.

That's the difference between a sinking DD and a DD that is able to launch another volley of torpedoes before exploding.

The same for all other ship classes and their respective weaponry, including CVs which can last second launch a squadron and have it attack if

the attack order was given prior to the CV sinking.

164 posts
5,435 battles

K8tmCsJ.jpg

I found myself just like that DD, but this time is an DD with 50 HP left, and somewhat far away, Lucky that our CV got him in 2mins left, where i still nearby enemy's capture point.

Beta Tester
5 posts
2,338 battles

I understand.

Somedays i average 5 kills a game when I get on the groove with my ships, and end up with defeats.

Performance wise,be proud. But I do understand when one works to hard and yet the team lets the player down and there is no x2 / x1.5 reward as deserved.

"Am I not doing my job?" <- Thats the slogan.

But dont worry, you're not alone in this. We all have our bad days, either with teams or performance haha.

Sign in to follow this