You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Steeltrap

Server-client de-synch, second try

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Some time ago (3+ weeks) I wrote a thread in the bug section about a GAME BREAKING bug.

Quite a few people contributed to it.

So there are multiple people who experience a bug that makes the game unplayable for them. Some of them, such as a friend I induced to buy their way into closed beta, have not been able to play since the 0.3.1.3 update of 5th June.

And now that thread has gone, as has the entire forum for it.

I'm used to WG support providing pointless replies. Funnily enough their reply to my friend was along the lines of "there is no support; go write something in the bug section".

Which I did. Which received no acknowledgement. And has itself been deleted.

Dear WG, does it bother you in the slightest there are paying customers who have raised a significant problem (literally GAME BREAKING) and received no response? Who still can't play? And have had NO indication anyone from WG knows about it or is doing anything?

Merely curious.

[PANZA]
Alpha Tester
26 posts
2,080 battles

So I've been having issues as well, thought they were fixed when the latest patches came out and again, today, same bloody issues. The game is just unplayable and it's getting really frustrating. Doesn't happen on WoT or other MMOs and it's becoming really old, really quick.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Thanks dmw; I don't really care if they find the old thread. I want them to acknowledge that something they did in 0.3.1.3 and then 0.3.1.4 broke the game for some people, work out what it was, then FIX IT.

Would not be at all surprised if it relates to whatever half-arsed 'fix' they tried to paper over the 'micro-lag' issues. They asked people to d/l a 'fix' file, try it, then report. That was around June 1st. They claimed to introduce something along those lines in 0.3.1.3 on ~5th June (extensive test, hey?), then something to do with router/internet traffic in the next upgrade.

Was all in my thread.

Don't care about the old thread. Get someone to get off their [redacted] and acknowledge they have PAYING CUSTOMERS for whom the game has been broken for OVER A MONTH due to something WG DID.

It's as simple as that.

And this, folks, is the sort of [redacted] that explains why I've not spent a dollar on this game, and based on current performance probably never will.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Old thread is being hunted for Steel.

It's taking a while to find and then recover (no further details than that sorry).

It takes almost 2 weeks?

Meanwhile a mod referred to it as an archive in another thread.

Some archive, LOL.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

2 weeks since this was posted.

Probably 4 or more since original.

Nearly 8 weeks since issue was raised via support, who told us to write in the bug forum, which was deleted archived.

No acknowledgement, not even to polite PMs. And some people can't play the game at all since 5th June.

Merely curious: does anyone from WG have any responsibility for bugs/technical issues? If so, who? How does one get them at all interested?

This section is Questions AND ANSWERS, right? I'm asking plenty of questions, all of them reasonable, and have done for quite some time.

Yet to see any answers.

Working as intended?

Edited by Steeltrap