Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheMen

I want my premium time back

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
25 posts
1,929 battles

Hi WG supporter or some can help me , i played wows as beta tester , and i wait to play this game when it wipe , when you open beta ,i ask there will reset acc , you said it will reset when wipe , npw you said wipe already , why you not annouce that game no reset acc and play free now , my premium time lost to much for wait your annouce and now you said you not wipe . Give my premium time back !

Alpha Tester
982 posts

This has been widely posted & discussed. The only reason you have been caught out is........

did-not-read-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

If you bought premium time with doubloons, you should have been refunded your doubloons.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Hi WG supporter or some can help me , i played wows as beta tester , and i wait to play this game when it wipe , when you open beta ,i ask there will reset acc , you said it will reset when wipe , npw you said wipe already , why you not annouce that game no reset acc and play free now , my premium time lost to much for wait your annouce and now you said you not wipe . Give my premium time back !

Firstly, the wipe happened around two weeks ago by my count. That was the CBT-to-OBT wipe, and was the last officially announced wipe. There are be no further wipes planned for the game. On this note, the wipe was stated to happen at the start of OBT and announced again in advance of it happening.

Secondly, any premium time you bought was refunded to you and reset to its maximum value right after the wipe. If you bought 30 days of premium off the premium shop, you got 30 days of premium back, starting from the day of the wipe. If you bought doubloons and then used it to buy premium time, the doubloons were refunded. All the announcements for the wipe and for Open Beta were in your launcher and on the website news. If you failed to read any of them and wasted your own premium time, that's your own fault.

Alpha Tester
197 posts
2,388 battles

I got all my premium time and dublooms back after the wipe, plus extra days and the same number of days added to my WoT account!!!:great:

Sign in to follow this