Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lethalcoy

cleveland gun trajectory

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
28 posts
4,666 battles

so im finding that when im shooting in my cleveland at max range 14.5 kms  (dont have the 4th captain skill yet).

at fast ships im leading them that much that there of my monitor, even battleships are right on edge of screen.

dont remember doing this on cbt. cant imagine whats its like with extra range from captain skill.

are other people finding the same ?

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

so im finding that when im shooting in my cleveland at max range 14.5 kms  (dont have the 4th captain skill yet).

at fast ships im leading them that much that there of my monitor, even battleships are right on edge of screen.

dont remember doing this on cbt. cant imagine whats its like with extra range from captain skill.

Its worse with ships at 17km :P 17 second lead time. just make it rain sir. 

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

pls try atlanta. and I still get 50%~ accuracy on that ship. so stop whining and earn the skillz

Sign in to follow this