Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
pancakeofdoom

Hushura good mods

6 comments in this topic

53 posts
526 battles

Recently got this ship and im pretty happy with it as the mutsuki really made me want to slit my wrists on broken glass.

im tossing up getting fire control mod or the faster turret traverse speed mods. what si the consensus

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Many people on the server have English as their second or third language. You'll always be given grace for that & it's never a problem as long as you do the best you can with spelling and grammar.

However, the one thing you should do when asking for help in a post, is to take the time to correctly spell the names of the ships you are talking about. If you want people to spend their time helping you, this is the bare minimum you can do. This is just very friendly advice. I'm not trying to come down on you. Please take it in a positive way.

All ship names and much more info can be found in the Wiki: http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/World_of_Warships

Which mod depends on your play style. Do you want to shoot faster or have your turrets turn faster?

A complete list of mods and what they do can be found here:

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/6860-help-with-mods-pls/page__hl__%22gun%22__fromsearch__1

Edited by Krieg

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

Hushura? what's that?

(You mean Hatsuharu? if so then go for torpedo module, because the gun upgrade module on Destroyers are unuseful)

I have no idea what Hushura is.

but how you come up the thought with the hatsuharu

just because he mentioned about mutsuki :D ?

[1NATN]
Beta Tester
192 posts
11,287 battles

Recently got this ship and im pretty happy with it as the mutsuki really made me want to slit my wrists on broken glass.

im tossing up getting fire control mod or the faster turret traverse speed mods. what si the consensus

Faster turret traverse for the Japanese DD's is a must, I drive DD's exclusively and the Japanese DD's always need faster traverse.

Go for it.

Sign in to follow this