Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fragkat

Looking at the pre order bundles I assume youc an no longer get any ?

20 comments in this topic

112 posts
1,613 battles

I am ov twop minds on this after losing some money to the games shop......systems shall we say. But I do find myself enjoying it alot. Is there any way of buying the bundles at all now?

Alpha Tester
982 posts

You missed out mate. Part of the pre-order bundle is that the ships would remain exclusive for one year. When that's up you can have a crack at them. Personally, you are not missing much.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

ahh ok cheers mate, yer i really just wanted a shortcut to Carriers, battleships bore me to death

If u looking for some Free-EXP i think Tier 8 CA like Atago should be a better options due to its higher tier, it tend to get more EXP :D:D:D 

Alpha Tester
982 posts

ahh ok cheers mate, yer i really just wanted a shortcut to Carriers, battleships bore me to death

You can't use premium ships to climb the tech tree unless you convert (real world $$$) the XP they generate into Free XP.

If you want an express path to a CV you'll have to do it the old fashioned way unless you want to open your wallet.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

If u looking for some Free-EXP i think Tier 8 CA like Atago should be a better options due to its higher tier, it tend to get more EXP :D:D:D 

It will, someday. At the moment, there's just not enough players at that tier to make it a viable, every battle, option.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

It will, someday. At the moment, there's just not enough players at that tier to make it a viable, every battle, option.

I think its kinda ok, Many peoples already acquired Tier 7-8 (not include those peoples who purchased premium ships) + In Tier 8 ship like Atago i think u might b able to score many kills and wreaking low tier DDs and BBs so easy and that will result in high EXP anyways (But yea its depend on individual player skill anyways) :D:D:D

P.S. Thankyou for fixing my English im really bad at it lol    

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I think its kinda ok, Many peoples already acquired Tier 7-8 (not include those peoples who purchased premium ships) + In Tier 8 ship like Atago i think u might b able to score many kills and wreaking low tier DDs and BBs so easy and that will result in high EXP anyways (But yea its depend on individual player skill anyways) :D:D:D

P.S. Thankyou for fixing my English im really bad at it lol    

LOL, no worries mate. :D

I got the Atlanta. Maybe I need to have a look at the Atago when I get home :honoring:

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

LOL, no worries mate. :D

I got the Atlanta. Maybe I need to have a look at the Atago when I get home :honoring:

To be honest i don't have Atago my self, But a lot of my friends have it, So i heard a lot of positive feedback + encounter alot of those Atago in my DD and experience a hard time get rid of it :D:D:D

Looking forward to hear Atlanta feedback from you ;) 

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

facing off against 8 Iowa doesn't sound like alot fo fun though. Since theres no other ships of that level yet ??...

Most likely you will facing Tier 6-8 because Iowa is Tier 9 and only handful amount of peoples have it at the moment (also there are not many Tier 9 in the server) so 8 Iowas in a match seem to be a rare. :D:D:D

But keep in mind that in those Tier 6-8 ships, You encounter they most likely to be a Skillful player or Hardcore-Gamer so don't just take them so lightly. :D:D:D  

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Most likely you will facing Tier 6-8 because Iowa is Tier 9 and only handful amount of peoples have it at the moment (also there are not many Tier 9 in the server) so 8 Iowas in a match seem to be a rare. :D:D:D

But keep in mind that in those Tier 6-8 ships, You encounter they most likely to be a Skillful player or Hardcore-Gamer so don't just take them so lightly. :D:D:D  

Or they are daddy's little pets with tooooooooo much $$$ and have free XP'd themselves to those tiers.

Getting those in game is a seal clubbers dream :trollface:

112 posts
1,613 battles

Na Ive been schooled pretty hard last few days by packs of Destroyers, you get 2 an 5 more kill you. I stopped playing pvp for a bit after that. Seems it all you get almost. At my age getting beaten up by 12 year olds screaming an laughing at you is kinda... eh..

mind you, talk about the poster child for pay to win :(.. 60$ AU for a battleship ....

Edited by Fragkat

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I wasn't talking about people who buy premium ships. I have several myself :honoring:.   Buying them and premium account helps support the game and keeps WG interested - in keeping us interested in game - to get us to spend even more money.

My comment was directed at (and good on them if they got the money to freely spend like that) people to free XP their way to the hight tiers without doing the grind in order to understand how to play properly.

112 posts
1,613 battles

I did the grind twice for planes an tanks. it isn't rocket science:)..... But I understand your meaning. I just dont find others at all interesting. Where as Carriers are alot of fun (though man they die fast. since everyone's only interested in point farming, not protecting each other.

Case in point, going off book a little. Last night this Dessy got ambushed cos he ran into middle fo bay alone. I came in behind him in my Myogi ??... battleship. an I put myself between him an 3 cruisers... he "abused me" for trying to take his kills. so soon as I stopped, they sunk him...

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I did the grind twice for planes an tanks. it isn't rocket science:)..... But I understand your meaning. I just dont find others at all interesting. Where as Carriers are alot of fun (though man they die fast. since everyone's only interested in point farming, not protecting each other.

Case in point, going off book a little. Last night this Dessy got ambushed cos he ran into middle fo bay alone. I came in behind him in my Myogi ??... battleship. an I put myself between him an 3 cruisers... he "abused me" for trying to take his kills. so soon as I stopped, they sunk him...

Some time if u know what are you doing, Just look over those chat and those player then enjoy the game. :D:D:D

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Sign in to follow this