Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fear_the_Reaper

You will not carry on this day

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

I just had this game and noticed there is no place for people to show off their glorious failures when it comes to carrying a game on these forums so i figure i will start us off. 

i believe this is one of the best games i have ever had in the Cleveland including during CBT, alas it was a loss. If only the Furutaka did not D/C mid game i would have had time to kill both those CV, just needed him to cap a base and we were sweet but the gods of game crashes were obviously not on our side haha, ah well it happens.  

qOYXnCQ.jpgX7qaYJY.jpg

wuEtPh6.jpg

So how about you guys any heart breakers lately? 

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Yeahhh... You were facing T5 ships. It's just our bad luck that we got paired with T8 ships while we were in T6, and they fricking outranged and outgunned us. :hiding:

Edited by RG_Kid

Beta Tester
16 posts

Dont cry bro hehehe :D Its not about win or loose, just play game and have some fun :P 

Weekend :(

q09eP4E.jpg?1

29 posts
850 battles

I did the best I could. I shot down Kuma with citadel hit and heavily damaged Murmansk. Suddenly, I got shot by Myogi directly at my port in point blank range.

I quickly steer right and torp him back. I managed to sunk him then I got shot at my starboard by a Kawachi (Full HP) and got caught on fire.

I got only 7600 HP left and the Kawachi is close. I torp him at 5 km and he shot me back. He decided to evade my torps.

He is now heading toward me and me too, heading toward him. That moment with 6000 HP left, I decided to "go to Valhalla!". :izmena:

It was successful, I took down the Kawachi with full HP with me.

shot-15.07.14_23.38.25-0457_zpswthsxzqu.jpg
Spoiler

Then I just realized, 8 of my team got sunk already before I take the Kawachi down...

shot-15.07.14_23.38.29-0764_zpsd6yu9suv.jpg

It's almost cool :(

Edited by Menrva_Scarlet

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
944 posts
5,645 battles

See if you had one more kill it could have looked like this :great:

shot-15.07.04_10.51.46-0504.jpg

Edit: post OBT

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

See if you had one more kill it could have looked like this :great:

Edit: post OBT

To be fair my CBT games could be called cheating lol.

9v56ytH.jpg

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Super Tester
1,677 posts

someone should make a 'failing to carry' thread or a new name since that title already is in tonks for these heart wrenching defeats where you have done your part yet still lost.

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

someone should make a 'failing to carry' thread or a new name since that title already is in tonks for these heart wrenching defeats where you have done your part yet still lost.

Yeah thats why i called this thread "you will not carry on this day" instead of just "failing to carry" 

Sign in to follow this