Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
iLordShade

RU premium shop selling signal flags

21 comments in this topic

[_AUS_]
Beta Tester
73 posts
8,742 battles

Well I for one am outraged that they would try to make a profit on a game they developed:trollface:

It's bad enough that I have to play against better ships and players, now they will look better as well (that seems to be the only effect flags have on my results):(

When can we buy them?

Alpha Tester
982 posts

It's bad enough that I have to play against better ships and players, now they will look better as well (that seems to be the only effect flags have on my results):(

When can we buy them?

If you use the amount of time it took us to get ships a ship in our premium shop, after all the other servers got ships, I'd say a few weeks.

[ADM_L]
Beta Tester
279 posts
895 battles

Other than the ramming flags, I guess I'll get them the old fashioned way: in game. For free.

After all, the requirements for most of them are not too hard now, on a good day in a good ship....

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Other than the ramming flags, I guess I'll get them the old fashioned way: in game. For free.

After all, the requirements for most of them are not too hard now, on a good day in a good ship....

We'll, it was exceptionally hard when I had an 0-10 streak this weekend :(

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

Too bad you can't earn them for free if you only play PvE.

I'm looking forward to using some flags in that mode.

Edited by EvacuateBowel

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Too bad you can't earn them for free if you only play PvE.

I'm looking forward to using some flags in that mode.

Earning flags in PvE is too abuse-able IMO, especially the First Blood one.

Also, PvE mode in this game is more like a training ground than proper game mode.

Edited by Gezeiten_Heimatwelt

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

Well I'll stay in PvE thanks.

I have seen the muppet show you call PvP and frankly, I'd rather kill bots.

Edited by EvacuateBowel

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I would buy +50% EXP flag for that kind of price, Consider amount of time during weekday i have so please sell it in Asia server for same price or lower, I BEG U !!!! :D:D:D 

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

In case anyone wondered about the price:

- 16 gold for a +50% exp flag. Buying 100 flags costs the same as 10 days of prem.

- 6 gold for +20% credits flag, or 20% bonus to Fire extinguishing. 250 flags cost the same as 9 days of prem.

- 5 gold for 20% Flood recovery flag.

- 4 gold for 5% less repair fee.

Personally, I think the exp/credit flag is only worth it if you only play several times per day. Regular players would make more with premium time.

Fire extinguishing and Flood recovery are nice to have if you are in a BB though, price is reasonable.

If we convert that to in-game credits price:

- Flood recovery flag = 7500 cred

- Fire Extinguish flag = 9000 cred

- Credit bonus flag = 9000 cred (this one is too abuse-able lol)

- Exp bonus flag = 24000 cred.

- Repair fee flag = 6000 cred.

I could see that the exp and credit bonus flag, along with repair flag will never being purchasable with credits, it will break the game economy. Other flags however are possible.

Now if WG puts them on sale with a discount...:hiding:

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Yup, I only play like 4-5 matches per day. So purchasing flags and premiums will be helpful. In fact I want more premium ships since I have been burned for using Atlanta wayyyyy too many time in the cbt. 

Alpha Tester
982 posts

In case anyone wondered about the price:

- 16 gold for a +50% exp flag. Buying 100 flags costs the same as 10 days of prem.

- 6 gold for +20% credits flag, or 20% bonus to Fire extinguishing. 250 flags cost the same as 9 days of prem.

- 5 gold for 20% Flood recovery flag.

- 4 gold for 5% less repair fee.

Personally, I think the exp/credit flag is only worth it if you only play several times per day. Regular players would make more with premium time.

Fire extinguishing and Flood recovery are nice to have if you are in a BB though, price is reasonable.

If we convert that to in-game credits price:

- Flood recovery flag = 7500 cred

- Fire Extinguish flag = 9000 cred

- Credit bonus flag = 9000 cred (this one is too abuse-able lol)

- Exp bonus flag = 24000 cred.

- Repair fee flag = 6000 cred.

I could see that the exp and credit bonus flag, along with repair flag will never being purchasable with credits, it will break the game economy. Other flags however are possible.

Now if WG puts them on sale with a discount...:hiding:

Well posted. +1

Super Tester
802 posts

...in extremely large amounts for relatively cheap prices

https://ru.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/

how do you feel about this?

I've always felt it was coming to the game. Afterall there are some flags that are simply to hard to earn or required you to do outlandish things. (Get a flag for my ship's magazine blowing up? Well ok..)

Honestly, I'd rather something like this than premium shells/aircraft load outs. 

[ADM_L]
Beta Tester
279 posts
895 battles

. (Get a flag for my ship's magazine blowing up? Well ok..)

I always felt as if RNGod-san is personally apologizing to me every single time I get that flag... Like "please don't be mad, it's only a lucky shot. Here, have 10 mad-free games"...

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Honestly i thought the signal flags would always remain a thing that can only be won.. If you can buy them for gold/money you should be able to buy them with credits as well. 

Sign in to follow this