You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

So WG, this is what you give me with your premium ship?

37 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Unfortunately the people that ripped (also by paying to convert lots of free XP) their way up tiers get to do this to folks that are not quite there. 

Be thankful that it wasn't a tier X CV. At least you have a slight chance vs an opponent one tier up.

Best advice I can give you is to park your premium until enough of the server population gets up the tiers so that MM doesn't do this to you.

EDIT: spelling correction.

Edited by Krieg

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

well, last night I had my best game ever, sank 6 in my tier 3 bb kawachi. I got attacked by the last enemy kawachi who was full health while i was weak, but I got him reduced to half his HP before he finished me.

We had 1 player on team left, a FULL HP Kawachi, who was floating around the outside of the objectives, not quite capturing and not quite firing on the enemy to help....He did engage after I died, and did roll through a capture point to attack, but the enemy slid behind an island and won, capping our team out.

I was surprised to see many of my team still watching, and we were all disgusted.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
390 posts
3,801 battles

So I'm confused, your expecting a full game of tier 8s at 4:30am server local time? You were in queue to pump some low tiers weren't ya mate?

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
390 posts
3,801 battles

just had my 200+Mb update, no new ships in the shop?. they promised the atago back.

promised where? 

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I'd be disappointed if you didn't beat that Iowa. You have the advantage there by being more manoeuvrable.

Yeah, I don't have an Atago, but I think I'd like to have a one on one crack with one vs an Iowa myself. :izmena:

Beta Tester
86 posts
208 battles

I'd be disappointed if you didn't beat that Iowa. You have the advantage there by being more manoeuvrable.

Would say maneuverability is overrated, but I have experienced cruisers taking down battleships. o_O)

Back then on CBT I was able to take down a Nagato with Cleveland, and just a couple of days ago, saw a freaking Atlanta taking down a Fuso with gunfire alone. =_=;)

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Back then on CBT I was able to take down a Nagato with Cleveland, and just a couple of days ago, saw a freaking Atlanta taking down a Fuso with gunfire alone. =_=;)

:D

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

on the portal last night there was a link to the 4.0.3? update information. In that information it said the tier 8 japanese cruiser Atago, and the tier 7 some other nation, premium ships would be back.

Unless the link portal took me to the NA server, as I found myself on the NA forums this morning, due to a broken link to forums. I see now in the portal, all update info link has been removed.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

on the portal last night there was a link to the 4.0.3? update information. In that information it said the tier 8 japanese cruiser Atago, and the tier 7 some other nation, premium ships would be back.

Unless the link portal took me to the NA server, as I found myself on the NA forums this morning, due to a broken link to forums. I see now in the portal, all update info link has been removed.

yeah an update to the portal format has borked a few things - it's already been passed up the food chain to get it fixed.

Atago and Atlanta were returned to the game and can be purchased for doubloons.

The other prems were listed just as an incase anyone ran into them in co-op battles, not for sale etc yet.

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

You can pretty much set him on fire to death with HE spam and then use your 10 km torps if you have a chance

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

That's your 1st trial to master your Atago ship!

Perhaps use islands to ambush and torpedo salvo from point blank range?

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,408 battles

well, last night I had my best game ever, sank 6 in my tier 3 bb kawachi. I got attacked by the last enemy kawachi who was full health while i was weak, but I got him reduced to half his HP before he finished me.

We had 1 player on team left, a FULL HP Kawachi, who was floating around the outside of the objectives, not quite capturing and not quite firing on the enemy to help....He did engage after I died, and did roll through a capture point to attack, but the enemy slid behind an island and won, capping our team out.

I was surprised to see many of my team still watching, and we were all disgusted.

They think  their own life is more important than team victory lol

or the guy is suck enough to lose money for post war repairing while playing battleship XD

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,408 battles

So I'm confused, your expecting a full game of tier 8s at 4:30am server local time? You were in queue to pump some low tiers weren't ya mate?

it was like a instant join after clicking the battle button lol

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,408 battles

Vy9vmvb.png

Fortunately :P

that guy is smart. Saving the last turret for a accurate shot.

playing zigzag can't help very much.

So I decided to rush into him :D

lucky he shifted his rudder to full starboard lul