Peter_patson

How to get wows common test server

25 comments in this topic

11 posts
1,585 battles

I've tried to fill in the cbt join form but it always comes out as 'Error 404 not found' so can U make a special server not like the cbt but just for testing battleships and playing with them?

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

WWWHHHAAATTT??????

Well, you can wait for the next public test, which should come out in...a month maybe? :hiding:

THEN HOW CAN I TEST????????

Answer is simple: You can't.

Edited by Gezeiten_Heimatwelt

Super Tester
802 posts

There is no Common test for WOWS at the moment. As other have stated the game is now in open beta and there are no need for more super testers at the moment.

If you're asking about public tests like the one before the launch of 4.0.0, this is probably at the discretion of Wargaming. Perhaps you'll just have to wait until the next major patch. 

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

I WANT TO TEST MONTANA, IOWA, YOMATA............. U NAME IT!!!! & I GIVE UP!!!!!!:angry:

Is he trolling? like seriously? :popcorn:

Alpha Tester
266 posts
3,486 battles

just download the game, log in and grind all the way to Iowa/Montana

I think he wants instant Montana/Iowa since CT gives premium currency and ingame currency to allow you skip and buy the end game vehicles like in WoT... too bad... there's no CT here yet

Also, please be advised that multiposting might get you sanctioned. This is not some social media site where you can reply as many times as you want

Edited by Kotono_Amaha

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

The internet nowadays. What has it become? Discuss - 

Seriously, what the heck? Do you expect a free Iowa to test or something? Even those in CBT had to use their time and grind for it(albeit at a faster speed, thanks XP/Cred nerf) . If you want a test server like WoT, then tough luck. Wait until a major patch is coming and hope WG allows a Common Test Server (with 999 million credits/free xp) Even if so, if I remember correctly those who played the last Common Test, they didn't get max credits and free xp to try out all the ships either  . 

Also , stop with the damn caps and grr. This isn't a place where one has to broadcast his emotions with a loudspeaker. It just serves to piss people off/useless filler. 

Edited by Airborne447

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

this is what happens when people who don't normally use forums decide to use them

Lol, the first time I'm in the forum (which I forgot), my question is how to make Signature....

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Stop feeding the troll guys. 

Thread going nowhere. Someone please close it.

Edited by Krieg