You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Yamato025

How to change server but stay on Asian server ?

12 comments in this topic

8 posts
124 battles

Hello, i'm here to ask about server change ability i have US and Australian friends and i really want to get some time with my US friends but i can't find the NA server client and my wargaming account does not work on the wargaming US website... i tried  to make a US account but it's says my email is used -_- do i have to use another email to get the US client and can some one link me the US client as well ? 

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Same way you make an account at SEA server which only can applied at SEA server only. So, you can't play on other server. Except WG doing account transfer event...

http://worldofwarships.com/ and choose what server you like at top left corner

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Keep in mind that you will have two separate accounts, NA & Asia that will not be linked. If you buy anything from the premium shop make sure that you are signed in to the server you wish the goods to go to.

Hopefully cross server play will be a reality some day and not just wishful thinking.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

well unless someone makes a client switcher much like in tanks, then why not? you'll need two accounts though.

I don't think WG will ever kick off global server clumping such as merging NA, EU and APAC into World of Tanks Global or something like that.

1,230 posts
2,354 battles

well unless someone makes a client switcher much like in tanks, then why not? you'll need two accounts though.

I don't think WG will ever kick off global server clumping such as merging NA, EU and APAC into World of Tanks Global or something like that.

Anyways, still I have a little hope that they will

Cause I want to playwith iChase on my current profile.

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,309 battles

It would be nice but it literary only takes <30sec & 3 lines of text to mod the client so it can connect to other servers :child:
Edited by Gunduck

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

You can add a few lines into your xml file.

The only problem that comes with it is password having to be typed every time as the "remember password" function doesn't work across servers for some reason.

Oh, and one more thing. NA will always update before ASIA, so if you update on NA, you cannot play on ASIA.

Edited by Umidoori