You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RG_Kid

Most random kill i ever did

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

So there i was minding my own game. Sailing toward flag A just by myself per usual while my idiot ingrates drooling helpful teammates all went the opposite way.

Wouldn't you know, i encountered 4 enemy ships at A. Like any wise japanese captain who just shat his pants at the sight of enemy fleet. I made haste to retreat. I fired several shots, and then i noticed what i thought was a japanese DD. Great! There'll be torpedos abound. I made a very random shot at the destroyer.

And wouldn't you know... i one shot a ship and blew up its magazine. It was a hashidate, and i don't know why i hit him. Suffice to say, i still can't believe it happened.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzXj9If0cKlhOFBBQmJ3Umdjbzg/view?usp=sharing

google drive link since i don't have recording software handy.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

happened to me several times during last saturday, in one game i magazine two or three ships, 1 destroyer and one battleship using 1 torpedo. not sure if i was lucky or wg made the magazine detonation more common, because in one of three games i saw ships, allied and enemy ship getting detonation achievement.

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Killed a Tier I

Problem was... i wasn't even aiming at him. Just the general direction of the ship while retreating. My Yubari is fragile against any ship.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles

Truly random kills - 

I was sailing in my Minekaze, I spotted an ArkB. Dropped torps and swung away. Few seconds later, sank a hidden DD. I again saw the same ArkB, I dropped torps and swung away. Few seconds later, sank a CL. Again for the THIRD time I saw the SAME ArkB, dropped torps and swung away. Few seconds later, sank another CL.

That one lucky Ark B.

In another battle, tier 3 US DD gunned down a Minekaze at point blank and sank Zuiho at enemy's cap circle. Managed to torp an Omaha to near death as well. And all the while, shells were flying across the cap circle towards me and not the friendly BB line behind me

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Truly random kills - 

I was sailing in my Minekaze, I spotted an ArkB. Dropped torps and swung away. Few seconds later, sank a hidden DD. I again saw the same ArkB, I dropped torps and swung away. Few seconds later, sank a CL. Again for the THIRD time I saw the SAME ArkB, dropped torps and swung away. Few seconds later, sank another CL.

That one lucky Ark B.

In another battle, tier 3 US DD gunned down a Minekaze at point blank and sank Zuiho at enemy's cap circle. Managed to torp an Omaha to near death as well. And all the while, shells were flying across the cap circle towards me and not the friendly BB line behind me

the ones on your team don't count :hiding: