You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ProvoBob

Ship lost in time and space

7 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
197 posts
2,388 battles

Bug one.  Went into battle in my Phoenix earlier tonight and, just after the battle started, the game CTD.  Second CTD tonight. 

Bug two.  I reboot straight away, it takes me to the port, not back to the battle.  Says my Phoenix is in battle.  

Bug three.  So I take another ship into a battle, which went near to full time, and when I come out of that, my Phoenix is STILL in battle and not back in port! 

Over an hour later and it still hasn't returned to port.  Port must be near the Bermuda Triangle!

Get ready for the space craft from Close Encounters of the Third Kind as I just rebooted the game and it has returned to port.

Edited by ProvoBob

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

Bug one.  Went into battle in my Phoenix earlier tonight and, just after the battle started, the game CTD.  Second CTD tonight. 

Bug two.  I reboot straight away, it takes me to the port, not back to the battle.  Says my Phoenix is in battle.  

Bug three.  So I take another ship into a battle, which went near to full time, and when I come out of that, my Phoenix is STILL in battle and not back in port! 

Over an hour later and it still hasn't returned to port.  Port must be near the Bermuda Triangle!

Get ready for the space craft from Close Encounters of the Third Kind as I just rebooted the game and it has returned to port.

Had this many times. Check my bug report

P.S logging out then in seems to fix

Edited by Black_Pantheras