You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GTRSkyYo

World of warships Digital Age?

20 comments in this topic

7 posts
664 battles

I am not sure anyone would agree with me on this but it might be quite cool to see a World of warships in The mordern age where we have the latest technology in ship fighting

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,859 posts
4,140 battles

Maybe rocket engines and all girl crews?  How about we fly in space.

Um no.  The historical aspect is common across all the WG game genre.  I guess this fill in another square on OBT bingo.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

le67BDf.jpg

As you can see, having modern ships doesn't really count in the bingo square, so keep plugging at it.

Edited by Haku

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

tank, plane and ship... waiting for world of starships !!

World of Fishing Boats

World of Cooking

German food will be boring, but steady sausages, potatoes and cabbage.

Russian food will be mass-produced and fast to eat, caviar, borscht and pirozhki.

French food will be uncooked sea life and will just feel weird and out of place.

American food will be deep fried five times, it doesn't matter what it is, but it will be deep fried so god help America!

7 posts
664 battles

Not like so futuristic type more like the 21st century ships but make it more fun in a sense? but i guess we are good with what we have now

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Not like so futuristic type more like the 21st century ships but make it more fun in a sense? but i guess we are good with what we have now

I'm not sure if you know how modern Naval warfare works...

Would be cool with autocannon, missiles and CIWS system, but totally boring to play. Point and click.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Sea Shepherd vs Japanese Whaling Ships? :B

Japanese wins every time

Waiting for the day someone decides that someone forcibly boarding them is a pirate and deals with them appropriately.....

Already in Alpha Testers
300 posts
938 battles

Waiting for the day someone decides that someone forcibly boarding them is a pirate and deals with them appropriately.....

Waiting for the day when someone decides that murdering intelligent and majestic life forms is a despicable thing to do and deals with them appropriately.....

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Waiting for the day when someone decides that murdering intelligent and majestic life forms is a despicable thing to do and deals with them appropriately.....

I'll get to it the day after human wars ends.. The day after, because even a demigod like me deserves a day off once a week.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

wait wut? we are going to stop farming mushrooms?????