You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
REAPER_r32

Enemy ships disappearing/Going invisible

8 comments in this topic

5 posts
158 battles

G'day 

The game is awesome love it good job,The only problem I have encountered so far is that quite regularly enemy ships will become invisible when I aim at them and even when I'm in third person view (zoomed out looking at my ship),The last time it happened there was one enemy destroyer left and myself and a team mate.My team mate went to cap the last point and I hunted the destroyer he was close to me launching torpedoes but I could not see him my team mate didn't reach the cap in time and our team lost all because the enemy was invisible.

1: Is this a known problem?

2:Is this just happening to me or others to?

3:What can I do to fix it?

Thanks guys :)

[LEAK]
Beta Tester
2,718 posts
2,030 battles

You have something called: Detected Range in WoWs. You play WoT? The guy will disappear once he is un-spotted.

Unlike in WoT ships have ragne where they will be spotted - in this case a Destroyer which tend to have Excellent Camo Rating. You probably cannot catch him except in another DD or a Plane. Thats why he so-to-say "Disappeared".

Edited by Alvin1020

5 posts
158 battles

Thanks for the reply.

Should/Does this still happen even when I'm aiming right at them or if I can see them in third person 5 or 6km away?

sorry to be a nuisance lol, I'm sure this has all probably been asked before.

[LEAK]
Beta Tester
2,718 posts
2,030 battles

It's just depends on his spotting range. It's the Last Column of the stats of your ships in the Garage. Also I think there're guides to this in the Newcomers Section, so feel free to have a look.

Edited by Alvin1020

167 posts
776 battles

Thanks for the reply.

Should/Does this still happen even when I'm aiming right at them or if I can see them in third person 5 or 6km away?

sorry to be a nuisance lol, I'm sure this has all probably been asked before.

If it a DD then is possible since they have a better camouflage and at tier 6 or higher, they're able to purchase the upgrade : concealment, minus 10% from being spotted.

Regards,

L.S