Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
pancakeofdoom

mitsuki needs ether to be buffed or deleted

17 comments in this topic

53 posts
526 battles

Mitsuki is a very literal down grade from the minekaze and the iso,  no mater what I do I really can't get it torpedo's to do a nice spread it alway's has holes the size a battle ship can sail through and over one min reload for crappy torps on top of really crappy guns really hurts tier 6 lot of people simply don't want to grind through this horrid destroyer tier.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Does Mutsuki deserve buff? Yes.

Does Mutsuki deserve deletion? Why the hell would you request deletion of any ship at all? more ship = more fun (to shoot at).

Honestly, I think the Minekaze needs a nerf. Mutsuki isn't good but she'll help you practice for higher tier IJN DD, in which you have to be much more careful and calculative when doing torpedo runs, unlike the Minekaze which spams them all over the place.

Even more absurd, Minekaze's torpedoes are much more stealthy than Mutsuki despite having the same range.

post_500495173_0_96613700_1436218621.png

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,630 battles

The Minekaze....if it is still like the CBT Minekaze then it is the one tier5 I think you could take into a top tier game and not bat an eyelid

Beta Tester
404 posts
1,148 battles

Mitsuki is a very literal down grade from the minekaze and the iso,  no mater what I do I really can't get it torpedo's to do a nice spread it alway's has holes the size a battle ship can sail through and over one min reload for crappy torps on top of really crappy guns really hurts tier 6 lot of people simply don't want to grind through this horrid destroyer tier.

I know that feel bro

it's not mutsuki's fault

all high tier IJN DD(and US DD) are as bad as mutuski

that's why I strongly recommend not to grind the DD line

but finally, you know how useless the destroyers are

now it's time to get out of the DD scam made by WG

Does Mutsuki deserve buff? Yes.

Does Mutsuki deserve deletion? Why the hell would you request deletion of any ship at all? more ship = more fun (to shoot at).

Honestly, I think the Minekaze needs a nerf. Mutsuki isn't good but she'll help you practice for higher tier IJN DD, in which you have to be much more careful and calculative when doing torpedo runs, unlike the Minekaze which spams them all over the place.

Even more absurd, Minekaze's torpedoes are much more stealthy than Mutsuki despite having the same range.

post_500495173_0_96613700_1436218621.png

I can't fully understand that chart

for "Time to react", how is it calculated?

2km spotting range,63knot speed(Mutsuki stock torp), the target should have around 20second to react, why is it calculated as 12.2second

also, time to react varies with the angle between torpedo direction and target ship's direction, why an exact value is given?

lastly, that baseline and the following calculation, what do they mean? 0.0026km/s=1kn?

Edited by CarbonMonoxide

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I can't fully understand that chart

for "Time to react", how is it calculated?

2km spotting range,63knot speed(Mutsuki stock torp), the target should have around 20second to react, why is it calculated as 12.2second

also, time to react varies with the angle between torpedo direction and target ship's direction, why an exact value is given?

lastly, that baseline and the following calculation, what do they mean? 0.0026km/s=1kn?

The game's speed is compressed. Objects (Ships, planes, torpedoes) travel much faster than their listed speed. You can tell by looking at that speed  0.0026km/s=1knot .

This was done for gameplay reasons, imagine what would it be like if everything in the game are 2 to 3 times slower than it is right now.

As for the chart, the reaction time is obvious: It's the amount of time you have to evade torpedoes from the earliest moment your ship spot them before they hit your ship. (Allied spotting doesn't count).

Angle doesn't matter, the spotter on your ship is a point right at middle of the hull.

I know that feel bro

it's not mutsuki's fault

all high tier IJN DD(and US DD) are as bad as mutuski

that's why I strongly recommend not to grind the DD line

but finally, you know how useless the destroyers are

now it's time to get out of the DD scam made by WG

IMO Only the Mutsuki and Hatsuharu are kinda bad. Kagero is so-so, but Fubuki and Shimakaze are great.

USN DD, well with the nerf to smoke I could only see the Fletcher and Gearing retain their usefulness.

Life of a DD is tough dude, you play them for the gameplay, not for rewards.

53 posts
526 battles

That a real pity i liked DD, seems lower Tier there really fun was a lot easier to pay as well then crusiers because you where not constantly getting cross mapped, but i don't know now if there really worth it going past Tier 5.

The game's speed is compressed. Objects (Ships, planes, torpedoes) travel much faster than their listed speed. You can tell by looking at that speed  0.0026km/s=1knot .

This was done for gameplay reasons, imagine what would it be like if everything in the game are 2 to 3 times slower than it is right now.

As for the chart, the reaction time is obvious: It's the amount of time you have to evade torpedoes from the earliest moment your ship spot them before they hit your ship. (Allied spotting doesn't count).

Angle doesn't matter, the spotter on your ship is a point right at middle of the hull.

IMO Only the Mutsuki and Hatsuharu are kinda bad. Kagero is so-so, but Fubuki and Shimakaze are great.

USN DD, well with the nerf to smoke I could only see the Fletcher and Gearing retain their usefulness.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Mutsuki is bad

:teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy:

An error occurred

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

:sceptic:

Mutsuki's so bad, she was the ship I had my best battle on during CBT

raWdydb.png

Edited by Retia

29 posts
850 battles

She preparing you for higher tier IJN DD.

I know how that feel, just like when I got Furutaka.....

Try to adjust your playstyle, mods and capt skills to make her comfortable to play.

Think positively also help.

53 posts
526 battles

:teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy:

An error occurred

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

:sceptic:

Mutsuki's so bad, she was the ship I had my best battle on during CBT

raWdydb.png

that's really not that impressive, it easier to do that with the tier 4 or 5 or 2 is really good. I killed 7 ships with the tier 2 ship.

I think what really hurts it is that it only got 2 launchers, if they where smart they stick a launcher with 4 in the back and two in the front so you can ripple fire like every one get used to seems stupid to suddenly go back to two launchers.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

that's really not that impressive, it easier to do that with the tier 4 or 5 or 2 is really good. I killed 7 ships with the tier 2 ship.

Yeah, 180k damage is really not that impressive... ...

53 posts
526 battles

not really

not with the lower tier ships say the tier 2 4 5, it possible to completely rip the other team a new arse hole, It is pretty good for the tier 6 because it inferior. it difficult to get good spreads with this ship it torps are also inferior. and it slow and it guns are horrible.

but that what Bata is for I can report this ship really is quite horrible, you be better off sticking 4 torp tubes in the back 2 in the front and allow ripple fire so people can get the spreads they need.

6&7 tiers the fear the DD could create is quite literally gone I hope it different in 8 9 10. But I will see for my self as I really do hate cruisers there really just massive punching bags it not fun getting sniped from 10Km away.

Edited by pancakeofdoom

Beta Tester
404 posts
1,148 battles

so the time is calculated by: time = spotting distance/torpedo speed?

actually, time to react DOES varies with angle, along with target ship's speed and torpedo speed

if you're going the same way as the torpedo towards you

you'll spot it early, probably when the torpedo is still 3km away from the targeted position

and vice versa,

the formula I found is: time2 =               s2             

Vt2+Vs2-2VtVsCosX

(s=torpedo detection distance, Vt=torpedo speed, Vs=target ship's speed, X=angle between ship's and torpedo's direction)

4 hit on fuso, 5 hit on kongo, 1 hit for several CAs

the damage is really impressive but I think it's just luck

at least a Kongo that eat 5 torpedo is definitely a noob

and...I played my best game in my kawachi, is kawachi good?

Edited by CarbonMonoxide

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

and...I played my best game in my kawachi, is kawachi good?

Played correctly? Yes.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

^Basically everything that played correctly is good...

Surprise revelation is surprising ...somehow

Sign in to follow this