You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jiyeonlee

carriers are super op and dirtier than arti

34 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,889 battles

A lot of IJN Carrier captains are idiots. They'd try to bum rush me with all of their squadrons only to be roflstomped by my souped up fighters. I had played a game where i destroyed 26 of their TBs not even halfway through the game since they kept sending those TB squads to their doom trying to bum rush me.

They just have no idea, those IJN Planes can't do Kamikaze Charge

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Oh, How many similar thread we have for those BB player??

Edited by Harpoon01

[DBN1]
Beta Tester
823 posts
5,246 battles

OBT so people without much experience face a challenge, and call it OP rather than develop tactics to address the issue.

Thanks to this, DD's are pretty horrible right now and I feel sorry for anyone actually playing and grinding them.  Cuz you know, CBT was all  TORP OP DD OP  NERF NERF.

And they did.  

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,492 battles

OBT so people without much experience face a challenge, and call it OP rather than develop tactics to address the issue.

Thanks to this, DD's are pretty horrible right now and I feel sorry for anyone actually playing and grinding them.  Cuz you know, CBT was all  TORP OP DD OP  NERF NERF.

And they did.  

Well atleast they did reversed the nerfed Manual Torpedo Drop, maybe they'll do the same to Destroyers :hiding:

[LEAK]
Beta Tester
2,718 posts
2,030 battles

CAN I ONCE AGAIN STATE MY THOUGHTS ON CVs:

CV are Absolutely Fine as it is and is balanced ABOVE Tier 6. CV start to had mroe fighters and ships had Enough AA to weaken or even destroy a attack if one had Good situation Awareness.

BBs Are expected to take hits and had the HP to take it. Even more so for Cruisers as they have Great AA and the ability.

What the Main issue with CV right now is that at Tier 5 or below they are Game-Breaking and especially with the current MM where one team can had a CV while the other do not.

There are little ship that had hell Enough AA to defend itself - Yubari, Soviet Omaha, Fully upgraded Omaha and to a Much less extent Tier 5 Battleships. Thats it. CV can Literally just Choose a target he like a attack it WITHOUT any Thinking, Skill and Counter. NONE. The Lack of AA make any evasive movement Meaningless and Situation awareness does not help. Sure you say newbies are not as good in CV at the tier, but what if a Pubstar comes in? Well it's just Party time is it? Hug Blue line, Literally just lol on whatever ship (Doesn't matter a BB, a Cruiser or of he's good enough even a DD) he wanted to get, lose like 1 plane at max and do it again. It's Not fun to be on the receiving end - Even Worse than Pre-8.6 SPG - You at least get insta-one shotted without noticing; in WS you Know it's coming yet no matter how much you try There is NO escape.

If any veterans know me I am Not a CV hater. I own a Ranger and a Ryujo despite my limited play time back in CBT. In fact I still think BBs are easy mode - They are, you will do Miles better if you are in a BB than you play a DD. But The imbalance in low tiers are not to be neglected. It's where the newbies start to learn and addict to the game. Do we want them to get pwned again and again, giving them this impression where this game is just about getting B__t-Ra__ed by CVs (Which is Clearly Not true in higher tiers)? And then inevitably whine in the forums and even Leave the game because of this?

Edited by Alvin1020

[A-SKY]
Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
767 battles

Sadly many of these threads are created by people who at the time of creation had less than total 50 games played and is in the lower tiers, even if they did get above tier 5 you can bet these threads will still be made (reason why it was one of the prominent Bingo sheet candidate). 
Edited by Halken_Sky

[LEAK]
Beta Tester
2,718 posts
2,030 battles

Sadly many of these threads are created by people who at the time of creation had less than total 50 games played and is in the lower tiers, even if they did get above tier 5 you can bet these threads will still be made (reason why it was one of the prominent Bingo sheet candidate). 

*Sigh*

Glad you understand. Hope Newbies understand as well.

2 posts
488 battles

Ships in lower tiers tend to have little or no AA. but when you reach mid tier e.g. tier 5-6, the AA tend to be much better and reliable. When in higher tiers e.g. tier 8-9, the warships are like swatting houseflies with their AA guns.

just try to endure. :child:

Beta Tester
36 posts
1,903 battles

I used to think the same that CV was OP but after many games in CBT I don't think they are, the biggest problem I see is that when the MM stuffs up and the teams are unevenly matched.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

I'm shocked to see a topic like this. Really, I am.

I'm also amazed most replies are variations on L2P.

Nobody would ever have expected this behaviour from either 'side'.

(LOL)

Edited by Steeltrap