Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
imastermike

Lost all my progress and purchases

10 comments in this topic

8 posts
Recently, I changed from NA server to Asia server and I lost all my progress and purchases, is it possible to get all my progresses and purchases back? Since I'm in Australia and we don't have Oceania server  and at first, I connected to NA server and I went to the forum and people said I should connect to Asia server without losing any progresses or purchases and now this happened, please help. :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Whoever told you that you could connect to the Asia server without losing progress or purchases was wrong.

NA and Asia utilize separate servers and separate accounts. There's nothing we can do to help, short of you sending in a ticket requesting for your NA account to be moved to Asia, but its unlikely that they might do that.

8 posts

Whoever told you that you could connect to the Asia server without losing progress or purchases was wrong.

NA and Asia utilize separate servers and separate accounts. There's nothing we can do to help, short of you sending in a ticket requesting for your NA account to be moved to Asia, but its unlikely that they might do that.

That would be great if they accept, thanks.

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

That would be great if they accept, thanks.

They won't, WG has been refusing server transfers from NA to Asia for years now.

Don't worry about being on NA, the ping difference isn't very big, and you might prefer being on a server that has better management and primarily speaks English anyway.

Beta Tester
2 posts
244 battles

Don't worry about being on NA, the ping difference isn't very big, and you might prefer being on a server that has better management and primarily speaks English anyway.

Couldn't have worded that any better, the connection myself and other Aussie players get to NA is x10 better then the connection to the "Closer" Asia/Sea server.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

East Australia is gonna have a better connection to NA than Asia. Perth and WA in general gets a nice direct cable to Singapore, though

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory reporting in. I live on the eastern side of Australia, however I'm getting the best ping from WoWS ASIA.

w0f4NQb.png

MILfze1.png

Note that this is on standard ADSL, unfortunately. My suburb was promised a fibre-optic internet connection when the Australian Labor Party came to power in 2007, but a whole lot of setbacks occurred and the entire project went cost-overrun. When the ALP lost the 2013 federal elections and the Liberal Party came into office, the plan for our suburb to get fibre was completely scrapped.

Edited by benlisquare

695 posts
2,153 battles

I know of no transfers from NA to ASIA so your account is still there on NA.  So you have not lost it, but getting it transferred to ASIA will be hard.  All you can do is submit at ticket and hope but I wouldn't hold much hope sry.

Sign in to follow this