You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fragkat

Problems with new ship I bought "Aurora" ?

35 comments in this topic

112 posts
1,613 battles

It seems I got confirmation, but in game there is no ship. No credits, nothing. Anyone have any ideas or had this happen before please? :)

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

There isn't Aurora in the Premium shop, so I suppose you bought it in game.

Either you don't had enough Doubloons at all or you did not confirm your purchase.

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

It seems I got confirmation, but in game there is no ship. No credits, nothing. Anyone have any ideas or had this happen before please? :)

What confirmation did you receive? Give roughly a description of it 

Eg "Aurora purchased. Dubloons Spent : 1500 " ---> Not actual In Game message , just thought it would be something like that.

112 posts
1,613 battles

Dear Fragkat!

Thank you for your purchase in the the Wargaming.net Premium Shop.  The items you purchased have been transferred to the account Fragkat and are available in the game.

Purchase information:

Bundle you purchased: "Aurora"

Bundle cost: 17.28 AUD

Order number: c7**************************

Transaction ID: ***********

Payment method: PayPal

Date and time of purchase: 2015-07-11 06:14:02 UTC

Best regards,

Wargaming.net Premium Shop Team
https://na.wargaming.net/shop/

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

picard-facepalm.jpg

If you haven't noticed, we're on the Asia server. Which means we have our own Asia premium shop. At asia.wargaming.net/shop

How on earth did you even manage to log into NA and use the premium shop there?

Edited by Syanda

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

picard-facepalm.jpg

If you haven't noticed, we're on the Asia server. Which means we have our own Asia premium shop. At asia.wargaming.net/shop

How on earth did you even manage to log into NA and use the premium shop there?

Probably played on NA to test the waters in WoT previously or something.

OP : That's why I use a slightly separate name on different servers. To prevent myself from buying things there "on accident"

Also - Tough luck getting a refund. May not happen (It's WG) 

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

I played WoT for a long time really not happy i wont get my money back...

They (WG) have the right not to refund your purchase - Next time, prevention is key . 

But how the heck he bought it on NA server if he does not have NA account.

Or he do have NA account

Probably the same email , different server and different account thing. His NA account for WoT is unified to his WoWS NA account and he bought a package there unfortunately. 

Alpha Tester
265 posts

What airborne say is right, you can send a report to support.

But its without a doubt your mistake for not being careful enough when buying stuff online.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,536 battles

They (WG) have the right not to refund your purchase - Next time, prevention is key .

Actually, if you live in the EU... *shot repeatedly by corporate assassins*

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,536 battles

Oh yeah.. True. Unfortunately for the OP, it's 'Merica. 

I'm going to assume that he/she/it lives in asia, since he/she/it is playing on this ser-... ... nvm.

Atleast here in the EU customer law takes into account the laws from the customer's country.

Hence why Steam was pressured into having refunds after a decade of several governments threatening to ban Valve's service from their countries.

112 posts
1,613 battles

yer I lived in UK till teens, so I know how it works there:)... Sadly here in AU, while law is on my side they will NOT enforce it. So I am screwed. Pitty cos while its a fun game. I wont be spending any more money in it... mistakes happen but its sign of a bad company to blanket refuse all refunds on case by case.

Ahh well I spent enough on world of planes  I guess.... $20 is better n the several hundred I spent then

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Actually, if you live in the EU... *shot repeatedly by corporate assassins*

EU and Australia forced Steam to have a refund policy. Wished they did it to WG.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

What airborne say is right, you can send a report to support.

But its without a doubt your mistake for not being careful enough when buying stuff online.

There was one time I saw a premium shop promotion on SEA server, I clicked on the link to the purchase page but it redirects me to NA shop instead.

Probably that time SEA admins copy pasta the page from NA and brought it over without carefully fixing it :hiding:

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,536 battles

EU and Australia forced Steam to have a refund policy. Wished they did it to WG.

By law, they don't even have to... atleast in the EU.

Last year a law went live that gives every customer the right to get a refund on digital goods for atleast 14 days.

Obviously the law goes hand in hand with the original refund laws, i.e. Steam can say "2 hrs of gameplay and you can't refund anymore"

because they state that it's the aproximate time a gamer will know if a game works or not, similiar to how you can return a fridge or oven for the first two weeks.

Hence you can sue WG into refunding digital goods, how effective that lawsuit would be is another question,

since... you know... it's laws, and everyone can bend them into their favourable position if they want to.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

By law, they don't even have to... atleast in the EU.

Last year a law went live that gives every customer the right to get a refund on digital goods for atleast 14 days.

Obviously the law goes hand in hand with the original refund laws, i.e. Steam can say "2 hrs of gameplay and you can't refund anymore"

because they state that it's the aproximate time a gamer will know if a game works or not, similiar to how you can return a fridge or oven for the first two weeks.

Hence you can sue WG into refunding digital goods, how effective that lawsuit would be is another question,

since... you know... it's laws, and everyone can bend them into their favourable position if they want to.

In Australia you have to have a refund policy that's humanly possible to use.

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

In Australia you have to have a refund policy that's humanly possible to use.

In Singapore , we have none of that good stuff. Purchase the wrong thing online? Sucks to be you - See if the company has its own refund policy. 

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

In Singapore , we have none of that good stuff. Purchase the wrong thing online? Sucks to be you - See if the company has its own refund policy. 

Online i think i's the wild west with refund policy's. Though since Steam is quite big they had to or get in massive trouble here. I think just having the option to go to a support and request a refund is good enough for online i think policy wise here?

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

Online i think i's the wild west with refund policy's. Though since Steam is quite big they had to or get in massive trouble here. I think just having the option to go to a support and request a refund is good enough for online i think policy wise here?

Yeah - But I don't think OP's going to get a refund . Not sure if anyone here has been in a similar situation (except you - How's your "I converted my gold to something by accident" going? ) 

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Yeah - But I don't think OP's going to get a refund . Not sure if anyone here has been in a similar situation (except you - How's your "I converted my gold to something by accident" going? ) 

If i didn't get a refund for accidently converting dubloons into credits. he doesn't have a hope in hell.