Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Chawp

Version 0.4.0.3

65 comments in this topic

[LEAK]
Beta Tester
2,718 posts
2,030 battles

Didn't really change much for US DDs though.

From Consistent ~1000 to ~600 Per salvo. My experience only, though.
Edited by Alvin1020

[LEAK]
2,500 posts
1,557 battles

From Consistent ~1000 to Consistent ~600 Per salvo. My experience only, though.

I only noticed the spread being wider, the average still clicks in around 1k damage per salvo.

I.e. one salvo deals 600 dmg, the next one 1400 and so on and so fourth.

[LEAK]
Beta Tester
2,718 posts
2,030 battles

I only noticed the spread being wider, the average still clicks in around 1k damage per salvo.

I.e. one salvo deals 600 dmg, the next one 1400 and so on and so fourth.

This is something I agree though, Funny they do >1000 a salvo and suddenly did like 200 and sudddenly No damage, AND suddenly again it did ~600 damage :ohmy:

Lose the consistent feeling on them.

Edited by Alvin1020

[LEAK]
2,500 posts
1,557 battles

This is something I agree though, Funny they do >1000 a salvo and suddenly did like 200 and sudddenly No damage, AND suddenly again it did ~600 damage

Let's take the Clemson as an example.

6 shots per salvo.

All 6 shots hit the target, 2 shots get absorbed by armor, 4 shots hit the super structure, result: 1100 damage.

4 shots hit the target, 2 shots miss, 1 shot gets absorbed by armor, 3 shots hit the super structure, result: 950 damage.

2 shots hit the target, 4 shots miss, 1 shot gets absorbed by armor, 1 shot hits a module, result: only damage on the module

And then you add the damage reduction by armor to the calculation, the godSerBgiven RnG (i.e. a shell doesn't always deal X damage, but instead can deal Y to Z damage),

and a couple other things like bouncing, human error, etc.

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Small caliber HE shell had been nerfed in 4.0, don't you know? Which primarily affected USN DD and unfortunately the Atlanta as well. 

Oh, THAT nerf i know. I thought they are nerfing Atlanta in this patch.

Edited by RG_Kid

[GRUMP]
Beta Tester
317 posts
2,180 battles

Indeed they are . That was never in question .

What I am questioning is " Following ships are added for testing purposes and are not available for purchase. However, they can be encountered in battle "

Perhaps they would be sailed by bots.........? :trollface:

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,492 battles

Perhaps they would be sailed by bots.........? :trollface:

Bots have the same ship as the player, so no that's not possible unless a player has it.

Well, I'm fine with not being able to buy those prem ships just yet, but I wanted a brief look at the stats and configs :child:

[GRUMP]
Beta Tester
317 posts
2,180 battles

Bots have the same ship as the player, so no that's not possible unless a player has it.

Well, I'm fine with not being able to buy those prem ships just yet, but I wanted a brief look at the stats and configs :child:

Special 'bots' on random matches...?

Beta Tester
856 posts
818 battles

Still no mention of a fix for the De-Sync bug.

MeOSG81.jpg

Yeah getting real annoyed with the de-sync.

Alpha Tester
76 posts

well since open beta i having de-sync problem a bunch of time when it happen it not really affect my ship movement but it's affect my aiming so much cuase the shell animate had been delayed about 1 - 2 sec after  i firing my gun

Beta Tester
360 posts
7,460 battles

Having all sorts of issues tonight. Ships warping a few hundred meters just after I fire on them, my AA going nuts with no visible planes around me (shooting all over the place, even straight to the side). Ping jumping all over the place... Are these symptoms of de-sync? I'm on a solid fiber connect, in Japan. 

Add that to the horrible MM, the unbalanced CVs, the horrible almost complete lack of communication and I'm about to give up on this mess. 

[LEAK]
2,500 posts
1,557 battles

Ships warping a few hundred meters just after I fire on them

Plotarmor, it's a common thing for ships.

Alpha Tester
76 posts

Having all sorts of issues tonight. Ships warping a few hundred meters just after I fire on them, my AA going nuts with no visible planes around me (shooting all over the place, even straight to the side). Ping jumping all over the place... Are these symptoms of de-sync? I'm on a solid fiber connect, in Japan. 

Add that to the horrible MM, the unbalanced CVs, the horrible almost complete lack of communication and I'm about to give up on this mess. 

yeah currently MM is pretty much broken with no ship Balance plus it could bring you facing up to 3 tier higher or 3 tier lower it feel unfair as hell

Beta Tester
72 posts
114 battles

Again they decided to releases fixes for minor bugs.

Just when they'll release a fix for de-sync problem?

Sign in to follow this