Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NguyenArchitakuVN

Don't you just hate it when people don't listen to you?

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

I had a great game and we are so close to victory. 921:901 in a Domination mode. Only me (in a Nicholas<3 ) and a Myogi left on my team. The enemy has one Fuso left. The map i forgot the name but we have 2 base out of 3 captured. The Myogi was on low health so i told him to run away because if he got blown up... We are pretty much screwed. I covered him with smoke and use my maneuverability advantage to maintain a good distance with the enemy Fuso, then opened fire at the Fuso in order to distract him. It worked! The Fuso turned his guns toward me, fired. I managed to dodge all of his shots with ease. But the the greedy Myogi... Seeing the Fuso turned his guns away from him. He started turning his broadside toward the Fuso, firing, breaking his cover in the smoke...
Well... You know what happened next. The Fuso immediately turned his gun toward the Myogi, blew him up within a single slavo.

Time was running out and i could not do anything to save the game.

And the game result... A draw that shouldn't have happened. If a big fat battleship had learnt how to listen to ally, kept his gun shut and let the destroyer do their job. Just one stupid mistake made by a stupid battleship can cost you a game. Sometimes a battleship player must know when to fire and when not to.

Alpha Tester
50 posts
1,391 battles

Simple answer: newbie.

I dont think he even know that the smoke conceal him XD (if not hinder his aim, make him lost his target :teethhappy:)

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

Simple answer: newbie.

I dont think he even know that the smoke conceal him XD (if not hinder his aim, make him lost his target :teethhappy:)

Yeah... Might be. WoWS is now filled by newbies. Yesterday i went to an internet cafe playing WoWS there. There were 2 kids who also playing WoWS. They looked at me, told me: "How could you even lose a game? It's so easy! We have been winning 40 battles in a row without a single lost..." Dude... They were playing the co-op mode, fighting against bots! But they talk like they are some kind of Professional player.

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

Well there may be a language barrier, so just take the game lightly. If you ever find yourself angry over the game, take a break relax then come back.

423 posts
3,175 battles

I really hate the torp DDs, mainly because they always do friendly fire (yes, always, at least in tier III-IV to V games)

Yesterday I was on a Wyoming doing normal stuff (firing at other BBs and CAs from distance while kept dodging CVs torps and enemies prematured torps launch), then suddenly a Sampson and Umikazee behind me hits me from the side, then avenge their lost of a very tiny HP by launching torps at me. Then they screamed: "Sorry" while I lost like a great chunk of health, flooding severly and after a few minutes, sunk by flooding (Repair cannot fix the flooding though).

Alpha Tester
266 posts
3,486 battles

Isn't this an old problem since WoT? 

Yeah... Might be. WoWS is now filled by newbies. Yesterday i went to an internet cafe playing WoWS there. There were 2 kids who also playing WoWS. They looked at me, told me: "How could you even lose a game? It's so easy! We have been winning 40 battles in a row without a single lost..." Dude... They were playing the co-op mode, fighting against bots! But they talk like they are some kind of Professional player.

simple, don't mind the kids. they're just kids...

besides, my country have the worst kind of those kids who might give something worse than that.

Issue about player skill and communication would always be there. people tried to make it better but... it's always there.

I have my fair share of cringe from my team in previous games, although my skill is cringe-worthy too :D

Beta Tester
17 posts
1,167 battles

Happen alot, I suppose its really the language barrier, I had times when I was the only one who spoke/understood English in my team. It sucks.

And that's why (no racism involved) I kinda want the Chinese to get their own server already, SEA language barriers are hard enough, then you add the Chinese lot.

Or WG gives us free Chinese language lessons:great:

Sign in to follow this