toonzanaka

Can I restore save from closed beta test

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Funny to see this kind of question from an Alpha tester. :bajan:

Exactly what I wanted to say lol.

Still salty about not getting selected to promote to Alpha test KaZaNova!!!:izmena:

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Exactly what I wanted to say lol.

Still salty about not getting selected to promote to Alpha test KaZaNova!!!:izmena:

once the SOOPUH TEST recruitment drive kicks off again although I have no idea when Conana would greenlight that just yet, you could try to sign up.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

once the SOOPUH TEST recruitment drive kicks off again although I have no idea when Conana would greenlight that just yet, you could try to sign up.

That is nice, but I was refering to the one where near CBT there's a round of promotion to Alpha Tester.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Makes me wonder how ppl got selected for Alpha Tester............

P.S. :I didn't get selected for Alfa Tasta either :( I missed my Iwaki Alfa too.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

P.S. :I didn't get selected for Alfa Tasta either :( I missed my Iwaki Alfa too.

prayed to RNG-sama perhaps?

though I would wonder if they would actually think of giving ST gais with unique sheeps.

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

That is nice, but I was refering to the one where near CBT there's a round of promotion to Alpha Tester.

By Luck™ - I'm still not sure whether I got in Alpha because of they invited me to Alpha Test (back then got an email ) or was promoted to Alpha Tester from the Beta Weekend(got another email for that).

This was the message included that I received : 

Captain!
trans.gif
Your service in the two Beta Weekends for World of Warships has been noted. This time, we're inviting you back for the Alpha Test, where you will be trying out new warships and features with a more polished environment.
trans.gif
trans.gif
trans.gif
trans.gif

To OP: And I thought it was clear that there was a wipe of all ships.. Didn't you guys get wiped when you transitioned from Alpha -> CBT once ? 

Sign in to follow this