Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fear_the_Reaper

U wot mm?

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

This is possibly the funniest match making i have seen yet including all the battles i did in CBT haha, Anyone else have a beauty to share? 

jjPcvgu.jpg

He must be one of the first people with a Yamato, i guess mm is serious when it says the que will never be more than 5 minutes and this was its only solution haha.

We lost if anyone is wondering, both destroyers rushed yamato and manged to sink him straight away, i died shortly after. 

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Super Tester
1,779 posts
341 battles

Do that Yamato player even sleep? :v

Sleep is for the weak~!! :izmena:

still looking for someone to post a Tier X IJN CV tho~

Edited by ragster

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Occasionally got this kind of MM back in CBT when few Tier 10 are available it usually happens when u waiting over 5 min, so my suggestion is try to terminated queue before it reaching 5min mark or waiting WG to fix it :D:D:D  

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

Occasionally got this kind of MM back in CBT when few Tier 10 are available it usually happens when u waiting over 5 min, so my suggestion is try to terminated queue before it reaching 5min mark or waiting WG to fix it :D:D:D  

Don't think the tier Xs will do that themselves.

Super Tester
630 posts
9,491 battles

They should make MM longer the higher tiers you are... let's say tier 1-5 = max 5 mins in the queue then 1+ minute for every tier onwards... or just make it 10 mins to queue for a CV, that works too.

Sign in to follow this