You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

54 comments in this topic

5 posts
199 battles

Hi,

Just really curious to know are you guys developing a World of Ships game or World of Torpedoes??? Like effing seriously WTF? You all need to either patch the damage they do or make their reload time ALOT longer that what it is, at one stage we were getting hit with I shit you not from 2 ships 19 torpedoes! Are you serious? Really? Not to mention torpedo bombers, why do they drop torpedoes from 10 meters from your ship??

Also your matchmaking needs some serious work, there are so many matches it is not even worth playing it isn't even a game its a cannon fodder match! I have been put with players wayyyyyy out ranking me and my team buy a country mile! I can understand this is an alpha or beta! But come on like have you guys even played this game? Classes like the battleship is useless! It's AA guns shoot like retarded AI from games in the 90's...

Anyway that's my two cents now to get back to World of Torpedoes!

Edited by GODSPEEDSNAKE

Super Tester
808 posts
1,400 battles

my only complaint lies with torpedo planes. They still drop their payloads it completely unrealistic ways and it is often very hard to notice if a plane has even dropped its load apart from the stupid 90 degree turn they do when they drop their torps from 700m above the surface of the ocean (according to game distance)

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Hi,

Just really curious to know are you guys developing a World of Ships game or World of Torpedoes??? Like effing seriously WTF? You all need to either patch the damage they do or make their reload time ALOT longer that what it is, at one stage we were getting hit with I shit you not from 2 ships 19 torpedoes! Are you serious? Really? Not to mention torpedo bombers, why do they drop torpedoes from 10 meters from your ship??

Also your matchmaking needs some serious work, there are so many matches it is not even worth playing it isn't even a game its a cannon fodder match! I have been put with players wayyyyyy out ranking me and my team buy a country mile! I can understand this is an alpha or beta! But come on like have you guys even played this game? Classes like the battleship is useless! It's AA guns shoot like retarded AI from games in the 90's...

Anyway that's my two cents now to get back to World of Torpedoes!

Bye Bye lol. Please Drive more in a Straight line, BTW :D

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Topedoes from ship is ok but what really need rebalance is torpedo bomber

.... they need longer run in, in the game they drop the torp from steep angle (like around 20 degree or so.) and high altitute (even higher than BB hight )  
Didn't real torpedo bomber need to drop at very low altitude and s