Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fear_the_Reaper

Having so much fun...

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Gee i was having a great time playing my New Mexico, thank god i had to upgrade to this wonderful ship known as the Colorado, (See how every number is lower? that's how you know it is a good upgrade!)  

jjasfg4.jpgEKwDWaj.jpg

it is just great, i love not being able to fire back at tier 9 battleships because i am 5 kilometers out of their range but they can still shoot at me, i also love how i now have basically no AA guns so that carrier drivers can just have a field day when they see me, i like making them have good games afterall, And the best thing is i can do a whole 18 knots at full steam! wow 18 knots??? at tier 7? with no AA cover? and a 27 second rudder shift timer? im so lucky. 

Admitted i knew this was coming, But i am still extremely unhappy with the frustration grinding, can someone find me a good reason for why my tier 7 ship should ever be worse in literally every way than the ship i just "upgraded" from? 

I can not. 

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

Free exp harder. Colorado has better stats then NM at max upgrade in all aspects except being slower

Edited by iLordShade

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Because your comparing a stock hull from 1921 to an upgraded-mid war hull?

And why am i having to do that? Why does the colorado start with a 1921 hull when it is a tier 7 ship? it has 3 hull options. 

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

And why am i having to do that? Why does the colorado start with a 1921 hull when it is a tier 7 ship? it has 3 hull options. 

I don't know, your gonna have to ask WG that. To be fair, they did the same to the IJN BBs now.

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

Wait, there's someone who thinks the rating is an accurate depiction of stats? 

Have you not seen Baltimore's amazing AA with a lower rating than the Das Moines's weaker AA?

Sign in to follow this