You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jchen8792

What d'ya think?

8 comments in this topic

423 posts
3,175 battles

Just making a post for asking what d'ya think if we (players) are allowed to manually control each individual turret/cannon aim. Like the BB Wyoming (the one I'm having) can instead switching from turret 1 to aim and fire 2round salvo at a target, and to turret 2 to aim and fire another 2 at another target. Of course the old view of focusing fire wouldn't be cross out, just another optional feature for someone who wants more challange and multi-tasking in taking out more than a target at a time.

Just asking though...

423 posts
3,175 battles

Of course, it is optional :D

And sometimes I'm feeling impatient for the rear turret to turns into place while I could easily deal with multiple threats at once :D

That would make the game more exciting rather than just aim-click, and less people abusing the St.Lou

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

The problem is that this is a "FPS" game where you point and aim and fire.

If on the other hand , this was a more simulation based game, as in you are the commander and you just direct your FCS (Fire control system) do the aiming, and just direct individual guns to their target and let the FCS deal with all the "RNG SHOOTING", then yes it will work. But for WoWS, no it won't work, unless you are a starcraft micro pro.