You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Chief_Spyder

Error Connecting Server

12 comments in this topic

2 posts

Error Connective Server

The currently installed version of the game is older than that of the serve. Please update the client.

But no option button to update? I though this was automatically updates when you launch the game?

Please help.

error.jpg

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

Go to C:\Games\World_of_Warships and open "WOWsLauncher.exe to update.

• Cool 1

7 posts
1,434 battles

I have a problem.. It says [Error connecting to server, Incorrect email or password. I typed in my password and email over and over again yet it still didn't work, I even changed my password once already yet it still doesn't work. This problem only happened on my new computer, i had an old computer which i used to play on but i wanted to transfer the account onto the new one and now this problem comes up. Please respond as quickly as possible, i really want to play.

[SIF]
[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,680 posts

you will need to send a report into support explaining the situation.

[BLUMR]
4,163 posts
1,924 battles

Got a screenshot of your login page?

1 post
920 battles

hallo I just updated to the latest version 0.5.9.1 and when completed the update there is a problem "Connective Server Error

The currently installed version of the game is older than that of the serve. Please update the client. ", I have tried to run the" WargamingGameUpdater "but the application does not respond, until now I have not been able to login please his enlightenment

thank you