You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Riou_Atreides

Acquiring Commanders

8 comments in this topic

34 posts
306 battles

Alright, I know this is a silly request but would it be possible for WG to allow us to change the names and commander looks, independently, when we train a new one. I am fine with their name being randomized with the looks but I would prefer them to separate the randomization. I understand that the names and faces are being cycled and as of now, my 3 top commanders has names that rings well cause it sounds nicer to me. Best if we could personally name them but I am fine with it being random. 

Silly.jpg

Edited by Riou_Atreides

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I'm sure that will happen "soon" as it's a revenue stream. 

However, at the moment I think they have much bigger ships fish to fry. 

34 posts
306 battles

I'm sure that will happen "soon" as it's a revenue stream. 

However, at the moment I think they have much bigger ships fish to fry. 

Yea I know something like that would happen. 100 doubloons or so to change the names and figure of the Commanders etc just like the had in WoT. But all I am asking for is separation for randomization, not a choice made fully by me :(

Did I do it correctly?

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Yeah, I hope not too expensive. 

I'm really looking forward to getting my first Captain Dookie Stink Sr. :trollface:

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Yea I know something like that would happen. 100 doubloons or so to change the names and figure of the Commanders etc just like the had in WoT. But all I am asking for is separation for randomization, not a choice made fully by me :(

Did I do it correctly?

well enough - I can figure out what you want ;)

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

I believe when you are about to purchase a new commander there is like a refresh button near his portrait that cycles through the names and pictures so you can choose to a degree.

Edit: 

Kos6aL3.png

Edited by Chawp