You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nekrosmas

Music Thread (Warning: Video Massed) - OBT Edition

78 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

There's a Theme music back in the CBT forum (Which is in the Rubbish Bin now), 

but isn't it a bit limited?

So Post whatever music you liked/ found funny/amusing here!

Okay, No Music thread can be without this:

Sorry I will consult a doctor. Serious this time:

Edited by Alvin1020

Super Tester
1,677 posts

lel my old thread. Conana would find it.

TIME TO DO EET :v

Jutland - battlecruiser action

Force Z - the moment the AA gunners in Repulse and Prince of Wales saw the mass plane spam and started unloading

best theme in WoWS IMHO

off Samar - Johnston, Hoel and Samuel B. Roberts make the decisive turn after smoking

Jutland - the climax of the fleet action, the endgame of the battlecruiser action

Heligoland Bight - the decimation of Maass

Ten-Go - Yamato under attack

Leyte Gulf - Musashi getting focused at Sibuyan

Cape Esperence - the action under the night

Leyte Gulf - Palawan sub action

Tsushima - the moment Japan gained the initiative

Jutland - battlecruisers move in

Heligoland Bight - the Brits move in

Guadalcanal - Benson Laffey gets close enough to Hiei and starts shooting

Savo Island - Yuudachi begins to move

Surigao Strait - the battleship line pummels Southern Force

Edited by EvyL

Super Tester
1,677 posts

AWW HILLZ YIS! I FINALLY FOUND THE ROCK PAPER SCISSORS OBT TRAILER OST! MEIN GOTT!

Beta Tester
5 posts
226 battles

Is it nice to see fellow Sabaton Fans here. :honoring:

Still waiting for glorious Stalinium ships...

Edited by linemeks

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

All these premium ships in the store...

Farewell prideful heart, we are Teitoku! (さらば慢心の心 我ら提督 / Saraba manshin no kokoro warera teitoku) 

Getting a ship sunk instantly is an unforgivable offense. (轟沈だけは許されぬ過ち / Gouchin dake wa yurusa renu ayamachi)

Farewell prideful heart, we are Teitoku! (さらば慢心の心 我ら提督 / Saraba manshin no kokoro warera teitoku) 

Be careful if you're working without sleep. (寝不足 ながら作業 気をつけろ / Nebusokunagara sagyou kiwotsukero)

Across fields, across mountains, even across cats. (野を越え 山越え 猫も越え / No o koe yamagoe neko mo koe) 

Come now to the great deep, (いざゆけ大海原に / Iza yuke oounabara ni) 

Don't lose, and overcome the compass. (負けるな打ち勝て羅針盤 / Makeruna-uchikate rashinban) 

Fight! Fight! Fight! Teitoku! (戦え 戦え 戦え 提督! / Tatakae tatakae tatakae teitoku!)

Farewell, youthful light. That's what it is to be Teitoku! (さらば青春の光 それが提督 / Sarabaseishun'nohikari sore ga teitoku) 

The love hidden in your heart is an undeniable truth. (胸に秘めた愛こそが真実だ / Mune ni himeta ai koso ga shinjitsuda)

Prideful! Prideful! Pride-prideful! (慢心!/ Manshin! Manshin! Man-Manshin!)

Prideful! Prideful! Pride-prideful! (慢心! / Manshin! Manshin! Man-Manshin!)

Raise your spoils high and sound your victory. (戦果上げて高らかに鼻歌 / Senka agete takarakani hanauta)

Pride is bad, totally bad. Aha! I told you so! (慢心ダメ、ゼッタイ駄目...嗚呼、言わんこっちゃない。 / Manshin dame, zettai dame... aa, i wan kotcha nai)

No ammo, no steel, and no fuel, (弾なし 鉄なし 油なし / tama nashi tetsu nashi abura nashi)

Bauxite exhausted long ago. (ボーキはとっくに果てた / Bouki wa tokkuni hateta)

To protect your beloved ship daughters, (愛しの艦娘 守るため / Itoshino-kan musu mamoru tame )

Run away! Run away! Run away! Teitoku! (逃げるぞ 逃げるぞ 逃げるぞ 提督! / Nigeru zo nigeru zo nigeru zo teitoku!) 

Farewell, glory and honor! That, too, is to be Teitoku! (さらば栄光の誉 それも提督 / Saraba eikou no Homare sore mo teitoku)

Hold on tightly to the love hidden in your heart. (胸に秘めた愛だけを握りしめ / Mune ni himeta ai dake o nigirishime)

No Mamiya, no buckets, nothing left at all, (間宮も バケツも 何もない / Mamiya mo baketsu mo nanimonai)

and your time is running out. (残った時間もわずか / Nokotta jikan mo wazuka)

If you want your beloved ship daughters, (愛しの艦娘 欲しいのだ / Itoshino-kan musu hoshii noda)

You must pay! You must pay! You must pay! Pay to win! (課金だ 課金だ 課金だ 米帝! / Kakinda kakinda kakinda beitei!)

Farewell, this week's food. That's what it is to be Teitoku! (さらば今週の食費 それが提督 / Saraba konshu no shokuhi sore ga teitoku)

Take out the wallet you've hidden in your heart (胸に秘めたお財布を取り出して / Mune ni himeta o saifu o toridashite)

Tell them that it's another form of love! (それも愛の形だと 言い聞かせ... / Sore mo ai no katachida to iikikase...)

Pride! (慢心! / Manshin!)

Edited by Syanda

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

The Japanese Winning theme Excellent:

And this 2009 game is Still, in my Steam Library. Was interesting to revisit after playing WoWs.

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

The Japanese Winning theme Excellent:

And this 2009 game is Still, in my Steam Library. Was interesting to revisit after playing WoWs.

which windows do you run it on? I'm on 8.1

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

which windows do you run it on? I'm on 8.1

Oh, Still using Win 7.

I don't like the new outlook of 8 and 10 - Probably will wait till Microsoft stop supporting it - I don't really mind.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Oh, Still using Win 7.

I don't like the new outlook of 8 and 10 - Probably will wait till Microsoft stop supporting it - I don't really mind.

I'm on 8.1 bit iffy with changeing to Win 10.