You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Retia

That feeling you get when... OBT Version

25 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Since the CBT version was eaten by the forum worms (I.e. Conana) I decided to make a new one.

Post whatever pic/video describes your feelings for certain situations that occured in WoWS.

(Remember to follow the forum's rules)

Music conveys last stand feelings the best \o/

@1:33: Last Stand Against a BB/CV

@2:15: DD VS Cleveland

@3:30: St. Louis' Last Stand (Just look at all those dying starfleet officers gun modules being disabled :P)

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

How I feel when CVs that haven't moved a single km, or have hidden at the blue line the entire game request help.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Distinct lack of Sabaton. hmm I'd best bring in some.

When i'm in USN ships in general:

And this song when i'm in my Warspite *in OBT though*:

And for the IJN:

Edited by Lupis

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles

When you're the sole IJN CV and you have Tora Tora Tora CAG, you're stalling an entire BB battle line in your own DD or with few other DDs and when the enemy only has 1 or 2 ships left and the entire team converges on them since they retreated back to their cap circle.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

(Reposted)

That feeling when you are the last ship of your team and the enemy has more than half their fleet coming towards you.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

The Feeling when you fight off Waves and Waves of incoming enemy yet your team crumbled and you are putting up a Heroic yet pointless Last stand:

And also this:

Lets not get too emotional here; The feeling when you Carry your team really hard and was praised by both the enemy and your team:

The Feeling when you are match up with a team and anticipating whether they are the 0-15 team or 15-0 team:

50 posts
59 battles

Selecting which nation to play:

Y6Mky9c.png

Deciding that USN best Navy

CH7DpGG.jpg

That moment you realise team mates are still on the blue line firing these:

DctEGlA.jpg

And finally, being scuttled and remembering that WoWS players were once WoT players and we are forever alone in these battles:

1qRiuZh.jpg

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

When your in a division and you and your mate go to one flank as the whole team lemming down the other, only to find than the enemy lemminged down the one you were on and you both go down swinging.

When your in a CA or DD and your surrounded by the enemy while the few allies left are slowing comming to your aid.

Edited by Lupis

Alpha Tester
845 posts
467 battles

When playing Domination mode in a BB and successfully turned the tide of battle from losing to winning

80 posts
455 battles

How I feel when CVs that haven't moved a single km, or have hidden at the blue line the entire game request help.

So accurate i'm laughing my arse off