You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
pancakeofdoom

not happy with ticket response time

9 comments in this topic

53 posts
526 battles

iv bought ingame currency and also premium which did not apply in game, iv opened a ticket with wargaming, but it been 3 day's and iv not had a response. this is really frustrating.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Purchases should apply immediately when the payment goes through, and you'll be notified by email if it did.

Check to see that 1. Your payment actually went through and 2. You bought from the right premium store, the worldofwarships.asia one.

53 posts
526 battles

it all gone through, iv checked the money has been taken out and it listed, and I did get email. and there no way to check.

maybe you guy's can help me kick up a stink so they will actually fix this

Edited by pancakeofdoom

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Yeah i'm on day two of submitting a ticket with WG.I'm shocked. even Steam replied quicker than WG.

Mileage may vary.... Steam CS replied to my ticket almost a week after i submitted it.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,372 battles

Mileage may vary.... Steam CS replied to my ticket almost a week after i submitted it.

wow, Steam CS didn't even bother my ticket about a temp market ban.

( I did nothing wrong about the markets

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Wow i must be lucky on steams end then. *though it was for a refund when we had just gotten the new refund system*

12 posts
2,966 battles

3 days isn't so bad. i logged a ticket about the fact that i can't get through a single round without crashing and it's been ignored for over 2 weeks now.