Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
fyren13

Domination Mode glitch?

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
14 posts
3,276 battles

Has anyone ever been in a domination match where a team is at about 950-980 in points and the timer runs out and it counts as a win? I don't know if it is a glitch or it is meant to be this way. I will try and find a replay that has this, but I have had this happen a couple of times, not complaining since my team won, but personally thought that if teams don't reach 1000 points it would be counted as a draw at the end timer.

Both times that this has happened to me, I believe we had just 990ish points (give or take a few)

Edited by fyren13

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

It is meant to be this way, there were too many draws being played when both teams didn't reach the max in cbt. So they changed it to allow at least the team with the most points win when the timer goes out.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

It is meant to be this way, there were too many draws being played when both teams didn't reach the max in cbt. So they changed it to allow at least the team with the most points win when the timer goes out.

Actually, it has always been that way since it was introduced. All the way back into Alpha.

Sign in to follow this