jpkiwi

Great game , But

16 comments in this topic

26 posts
794 battles

Be stuffed if I am going to play this on the SEA server..NA no worries.. However its all about the money so good on them.

26 posts
794 battles

Maybe I have better things to do than being on teams made up of 10 year kids goofing off in net cafes in third world locations...  Is that more insightful for you?  Now get back to your Pixels.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

As compared to 10-year olds screaming "I will r**e your mother, you f***ing piece of s**t!"

I've done Xbox Live in NA, it really is as bad as what the videos suggest. I can't imagine why anyone would want to go there.

Edited by Haku

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Maybe I have better things to do than being on teams made up of 10 year kids goofing off in net cafes in third world locations...  Is that more insightful for you?  Now get back to your Pixels.

And how is that worse than the land of freedumb?
Edited by Lupis

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Why are you even here, then? You surely went out of your way to come here and tell us your hot opinions. :^)

Alpha Tester
982 posts

No more feeding the troll.

Can a mod please close this unproductive and leading to nowhere thread? EDIT: Wait, Mudfart just made this interesting.......

Edited by Krieg

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

what is interesting, is the crisis meeting Tan and his team are having at WoT SEA headquarters. The result will be to open the flood gates to return to NA, but that will entail taking our WoWS accounts too now. I feel it may be on offer rather soon.

Pity to say goodbye to some, Tan is pretty amazing person, very patient, intelligent and a good leader IMHO. Some others I feel felt too powerful, and used it unfairly.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

what is interesting, is the crisis meeting Tan and his team are having at WoT SEA headquarters. The result will be to open the flood gates to return to NA, but that will entail taking our WoWS accounts too now. I feel it may be on offer rather soon.

Pity to say goodbye to some, Tan is pretty amazing person, very patient, intelligent and a good leader IMHO. Some others I feel felt too powerful, and used it unfairly.

Where did you get this news mate?

One major problem, in going back to NA, for a lot of people is clan wars. Unless you are a shift worker, you are pretty much excluded from participating due to the time difference.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

A Good person doesn't mean necessarily he's good at the job. VPA Drama anyone?

I respect Tan as a person, a lot in fact - He's a really nice guy. But Not so much as his position. So Fresh faces coming? Not a bad thing I guess....

Edited by Alvin1020