Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MaxU

Don't sunk too fast; Able to use the fire hose to put out other ship's fire

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
6 posts
suggestion 1. While ship is sinking ...don't sunk too quick.....let her on fire and heavy smoke.....some ships can use this smoke as cover....

suggest 2. let ships have a new function...able to use the fire hose to put out the friend ship's fire.....this enable ship help each other....

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

If the ship is sunk by a Torpedo or AP shell , it wouldn't make sense for the hull to be on fire and smoking. So I assume only ships that died as a result of HE/Fire damage applies to the first one?

Secondly , That would be a bit overpowered in a division. 3 Battleships using this 'fire hose ' function to extinguish one another's fires every time seems a little overpowered..

Edited by Airborne447

8 posts
626 battles

I think the smoke could be abused if it provided cover like a smoke screen, especially when several ships sink in one small area.

However I like the idea of the ships taking longer to sink. You could use the sinking wrecks as cover for torpedoes as well.

Edited by Frizbee

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

if you asking on how ship sinking? then i prefer explosion,, not your average C4 explosion but BLOWN UP YAMATO or something like that (especially if you get blown up and rewarded with detonation medal)

but smoke,, well they do pop up some smoke but not that much

Sign in to follow this