Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kuroneko31

Odd problem for my side

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
20 posts
377 battles

well... here's a bummer, after the patch 0.4.0, the game went bad to worse for my side; stuttered sound and frame rate, followed by frequent disconnect would happens after 1 minutes entering the battle.

According to feedback from other player, they've assumed i have problem with my IP address. when analyzing what's wrong with my internet connection, it is rather weird when i display the map by pressing M, the whole lag is gone (sometimes the lag is there flashing, but the stuttering is gone). However, when displaying the ship and taking direct control of it, the lag returns; the game stuttered, fps dropped, and ping spiked above 20,000 before disconnecting itself..... the only way i'm playing now is to display the map all the time and fire my gun when it is time...

i tested this 10 times, and apparently there's something odd about it;  repeating test over and over again show similar result.

(i am running this game in ASUS X45U laptop with 2GB ram under the lowest setting)

Beta Tester
20 posts
377 battles

The 2GB ram is probably the issue...

I've also asked feedback from colleagues that plays this game;

they said that even though they have low FPS, theirs performed without any problem aside from the slight ping increase

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

I've also asked feedback from colleagues that plays this game;

they said that even though they have low FPS, theirs performed without any problem aside from the slight ping increase

Intel HD Graphics - Should be okay.. 

Chipset - Intel Chief River Chipset HM70  - No idea - Should not be affected 

Processor : AMD Phenom™ II Black Edition Quad-Core Processor

: Intel Celeron Dual-Core ProcessorWoWS Requires at least Core2 Duo E6750 So I'm not sure if this is a problem. 

RAM: DDR3 1333/1066(O.C.) MHz SDRAM (2GB as stated by OP) - WoWS Needs at least 4GB 

I'm suspecting the lack of RAM will lag the game and cause fps lags - But I'm unsure about the ping lag. 

The last time I played a game requiring 6GB RAM and I only had 4GB.. I played the entire game on <20 fps at all times , 5-10fps was an average.

Edited by Airborne447

Beta Tester
20 posts
377 battles

Intel HD Graphics - Should be okay.. 

Chipset - Intel Chief River Chipset HM70  - No idea - Should not be affected 

Processor : AMD Phenom™ II Black Edition Quad-Core Processor

: Intel Celeron Dual-Core ProcessorWoWS Requires at least Core2 Duo E6750 So I'm not sure if this is a problem. 

RAM: DDR3 1333/1066(O.C.) MHz SDRAM (2GB as stated by OP) - WoWS Needs at least 4GB 

I guess this game is too highly demanding for my laptop.

as i said earlier, the whole lag and stuttering would disappear if i bring the map into the screen to the point the game seems controllable without any presence of lag. But i guess my laptop just can't handle the whole thing.

Edited by Kuroneko31

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

I guess this game is too highly demanding for my laptop.

as i said earlier, the whole lag and stuttering would disappear if i bring the map into the screen to the point the game seems controllable without any presence of lag. But i guess my laptop just can't handle the whole thing.

I wonder if when opening the map , the game derenders some of the ships , hence improving your FPS/Lag situation for awhile.

Beta Tester
20 posts
377 battles

I wonder if when opening the map , the game derenders some of the ships , hence improving your FPS/Lag situation for awhile.

probably the amount of ship displayed in the match affected my game performance... The graphic is supportable by my system when the ship is displayed in the Dock (kinda unrelated, but to show that it can support the game, but not thoroughly).
Edited by Kuroneko31

Sign in to follow this