You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rootcash

Voice Acting

9 comments in this topic

2 posts
440 battles

Would it be possible if the voice acting was not just all American?

For instance, say you are in a Japanese ship, then you would have a Japanese voice actor replacing the American voice actor (make this the same for the other factions)

Thanks.

[MUS]
Beta Tester
24 posts
560 battles

Just be patient, young padawan. It'll be the same as World of Tanks, where they add national crew voices only after full game is released. Right now, it's open beta.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Doesn't matter to me, I'm just going to mod all the voice to Kongou shouting "Burning Love" everytime she shoots !

Super Tester
630 posts
9,481 battles

Doesn't matter to me, I'm just going to mod all the voice to Kongou shouting "Burning Love" everytime she shoots !

Sounds about right.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,803 battles

FITA SKUADRON!!! READY SIR!!

TOORPEDO BOMBAH! READY SIR!!

ENEMY BATTERUSHIP! SUNK SIR!!!

I hear it now... (Read those lines in the accent below)

Edited by Deathskyz

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

Something like this... I know I know but this was the best Annoucers Call of Duty has ever had In my opinion

The American one has one case of bad language, being a PG-13 forum I can't post it 

The Japanese one has the "that forum banned flag" so I can't post it here as well but the Japanese one was the my favourite of the 4 (America, Germany, Russia, Japan)
Both will most likely will appear in the video suggestions after these videos have ended so you can watch them at your own risk

Edited by Juan_23