You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Riou_Atreides

Balancing Aircraft Carrier Credits Received

6 members have voted

1. 1. Credit Deduction for Torpedo/Bomber usage

9 comments in this topic

34 posts
306 battles

Hello all

I've only played this game for roughly 3 days and approaching 1000  176 games soon. I admit, the only reason I started WoWS was because of the Aircraft Carrier and its 'RTS'-ish element. However, I believe there is some issues here that needs some offsetting. Although I have not lost any aircraft throughout this entire match, I've used up a few ammunition in a form of Torpedo/Bomber Bombs. So my question is, why is there no deduction for Ammunition auto-resupply while the rest of the ship classes have them. What do you guys think, should there also be credit deduction for every run of Torpedo/Bomber Bombs?

Edit: Sorry I mistook it with my World of Tank matches played which I am not really good at, stuck with VK30.01D... 

shot-15.07.07_12.12.21-0138.jpg

shot-15.07.07_12.12.19-0183.jpg

shot-15.07.07_12.14.11-0845.jpg

Edited by Riou_Atreides

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

3 Days and almost 1000 games played...Oh boy do you have any life at all :hiding:

That aside, I'm neutral on the idea of adding ammunition cost for CV. While it does sound more realistic, it doesn't really do anything except economy change for CV. The main problem with CV right now is balancing issues regards to gameplay (CV can't really defend themselves anymore, IJN CV mass bombing ships, USN CV Fighter config net no reward, etc)

Edited by Gezeiten_Heimatwelt

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Minutes in 3 days=4320.

Does this mean you have spent an average of about 4.3 minutes per game??

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

According to his account page he only has 172 games played (as of this post) :sceptic:

3 Days and almost 1000 games played...Oh boy do you have any life at all :hiding:

That aside, I'm neutral on the idea of adding ammunition cost for CV. While it does sound more realistic, it doesn't really do anything except economy change for CV. The main problem with CV right now is balancing issues regards to gameplay (CV can't really defend themselves anymore, IJN CV mass bombing ships, USN CV Fighter config net no reward, etc)

+1

34 posts
306 battles

According to his account page he only has 172 games played (as of this post) :sceptic:

+1

Yeah I am terrible... I kept thinking I had 1000+ battles cause I mix it up with my WoT... in dire need of sleep but CV is too fun to pass up, be it IJN or USN. 

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

don't reduce the income but increase the cost of planes lost, simple as that.

The issue that's been identified is that there is no cost in the case where no AC are lost.

E.G. lower tier battles where ships have little to no AA ...

I kinda like it - a bit of financial pressure to cut back on some of the yolo tactics currently being used by CV players.

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

Well there is the exponential Cost increase for the Carriers once you hit tier 7, that 100-200k credits earned per match can only help you so much.