You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lupis

Quick question about support.

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

If i had accidentally exchanged dubloons for credits which support option would it be? Game, account or billing? just wondering since i had placed mine under game. Also what's the average time it takes to get a response from WG support?

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Game most likely.

If you haven't heard from support after 2-3 working days, pm a GM.

Okay. where can i find a GM. just in case.

Lesson learned. never fiddle with premium currency when tired.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

hmm we haven't got the list up yet - I'll chase that up (there should be a forum sticky somewhere with who's who in the zoo)

Thanks. i sent the ticket late last night. 9PMish in Queensland Australia. so was expecting maybe a reply by today with fingers cross.

I'll probably get a bit antsy after a day or two since this is my first time dealing with WG's support.

Edited by Lupis

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

day 2 and still no reply. -_-

man WG's support sure is taking it's time even Steam lord of worse support was quicker.

Edited by Lupis

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,456 battles

I lodged a ticket once. Took 3 bus. Days to get a response, and what I got was "pls post this issue in the forums with screenshots".

They then pinged me with auto emails once a day for a week seeking my feedback on how I enjoyed the resolution.

Would hate to have a serious problem after that experience.

Perhaps in soviet Russia, tech issues are referred to the politburo for consideration first? :p

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

I lodged a ticket once. Took 3 bus. Days to get a response, and what I got was "pls post this issue in the forums with screenshots".

They then pinged me with auto emails once a day for a week seeking my feedback on how I enjoyed the resolution.

Would hate to have a serious problem after that experience.

Perhaps in soviet Russia, tech issues are referred to the politburo for consideration first? :p

4 days in now and it's still in queue. I'd happily get more gold but i kinda want the amount i accidently exchanged for credits back first. So i can go on and continue playing. Since it's credits i want to unexchange for since i derped and exchanged for i haven't played. The Mods-in-Training are helping me to the best they can but i'm at the GM's now and it's silence.
Edited by Lupis