You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

St. Louis is OP  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What to do

41 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
266 posts
3,486 battles

"I can't believe it! They destroyed muh beautiful Tiger!"

-sad Wehraboo in WoT after being blasted by some fictional tonk

THIS is the same ****** feeling that I get even in CBT.

I've been waiting for so long... Waiting for OB T to start and get that problem fixed but the devs did not even care.

I'm greatly pissed on how my Tenryu in CBT AND EVEN OBT got blasted by this 100% Pirate Ship ripoff.

Who's the culprit?

PASC004_L1HVAca.png

It's all fun when cruising around with the tenryu, popping 14cm peashooters and launching torps, regardless if your teammate is heading to the line of fire. And then, you'll see this approaching you head on..

and you'll hear some Welsh-born British pirate shout "FIRE!"... Followed with the gunfire of those unhistorical 15.2cms... And when you took considerable damage

considerable = 80% of your HP gone in one salvo

after taking that, you can hear the crew shout "YEEEAAAAHHH!" while drinking rum... And you have 4 seconds to evade BUT NO! YOU ARE DEAD! YOU HAVE FOUR SECONDS TO GO BACK TO YOUR PORT >:E

Solution

1.) Move to Tier 11 - seriously, this ship is 100% fake. Much like the Waffletiger in pixel tanks. I'm not alone with this issue. Even EU showed their discontent of meeting that futuristic pirate ships minus the .50 cals and RPGs

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/18766-st-louis-needs-to-go/#topmost

2.) Replace it! - With what? of course, St. Louis fans would get butthurt so lets give them a good replacement. Something more realistic and fit to match against Tier 3 ships:

800px-Lady_Washington_Commencement_Bay2.A Brig

or a Frigate if you guys would still whine about it >:E

It's more fitting to have some real ship for a very historical game. Rather to have something made of nanomaterials with a 18th century design with a bunch of pirates to make it fit for the game's timeline

3.) Keep whining - Just like in WoT, instead of getting nerfed like russian tanks, the St. Louis will have a Naval Ram or mines... Or a Torpedo ram... well done WG. I'm so done with your balancing mechanics

That's all

P.S

how2ninjatext in the new forums ? _(:3

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

"I can't believe it! They destroyed muh beautiful Tiger!"

-sad Wehraboo in WoT after being blasted by some fictional tonk

THIS is the same ****** feeling that I get even in CBT.

I've been waiting for so long... Waiting for OB T to start and get that problem fixed but the devs did not even care.

I'm greatly pissed on how my Tenryu in CBT AND EVEN OBT got blasted by this 100% Pirate Ship ripoff.

Who's the culprit?

PASC004_L1HVAca.png

It's all fun when cruising around with the tenryu, popping 14cm peashooters and launching torps, regardless if your teammate is heading to the line of fire. And then, you'll see this approaching you head on..

and you'll hear some Welsh-born British pirate shout "FIRE!"... Followed with the gunfire of those unhistorical 15.2cms... And when you took considerable damage

considerable = 80% of your HP gone in one salvo

after taking that, you can hear the crew shout "YEEEAAAAHHH!" while drinking rum... And you have 4 seconds to evade BUT NO! YOU ARE DEAD! YOU HAVE FOUR SECONDS TO GO BACK TO YOUR PORT >:E

Solution

1.) Move to Tier 11 - seriously, this ship is 100% fake. Much like the Waffletiger in pixel tanks. I'm not alone with this issue. Even EU showed their discontent of meeting that futuristic pirate ships minus the .50 cals and RPGs

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/18766-st-louis-needs-to-go/#topmost

2.) Replace it! - With what? of course, St. Louis fans would get butthurt so lets give them a good replacement. Something more realistic and fit to match against Tier 3 ships:

800px-Lady_Washington_Commencement_Bay2.A Brig

or a Frigate if you guys would still whine about it >:E

It's more fitting to have some real ship for a very historical game. Rather to have something made of nanomaterials with a 18th century design with a bunch of pirates to make it fit for the game's timeline

3.) Keep whining - Just like in WoT, instead of getting nerfed like russian tanks, the St. Louis will have a Naval Ram or mines... Or a Torpedo ram... well done WG. I'm so done with your balancing mechanics

That's all

P.S

how2ninjatext in the new forums ? _(:3

What if i tell you it is 100% real ship:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_St._Louis_(C-20)

Alpha Tester
105 posts
428 battles

St. Louis hate is so real (Edited)

Religious Comments, Posted Edited, User Warned.

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I can't agree more, this should be deleted and moved to World of Pirate Ship.

(If you guys can't figure this out yet, please check where this is posted in)

Edited by Windforce

2 posts
261 battles

UA0dYAu.jpg

This firing rate should only be reserved for Premium Russian ships! No American ship should shoot THIS fast. Won't anyone think of the baBBies!? What will their poor Kawachi/Carolinas do!

The Saint Louis is an injustice! A true monster of a boat! I suggest WG nerf the Saint Louis in the following ways:

A. Reduce Torpedo Damage 

B. Reduce Imperial Japanese Navy's Vessel's Turret Traverse Time

Plus, just look at the thing. It's ugly as sin, it obviously tempts perfectly good Battleship Players to the path of Sin that is the American Cruiser tree.

I rest my case.

Edited by Helmaho_DuSSSC

[PBKAC]
Alpha Tester
207 posts
1,259 battles

Each individual gun does not have that high a ROF - it's just that you can bring so many to bear on the enemy on the broadside.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

UA0dYAu.jpg

This firing rate should only be reserved for Premium Russian ships! No American ship should shoot THIS fast. Won't anyone think of the baBBies!? What will their poor Kawachi/Carolinas do!

The Saint Louis is an injustice! A true monster of a boat! I suggest WG nerf the Saint Louis in the following ways:

A. Reduce Torpedo Damage 

B. Reduce Imperial Japanese Navy's Vessel's Turret Traverse Time

Plus, just look at the thing. It's ugly as sin, it obviously tempts perfectly good Battleship Players to the path of Sin that is the American Cruiser tree.

I rest my case.

>182 hits

>182 hits

>182 hits

OSHgG9V.jpg

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

huh wat?

all I see is whine whine whine something killed my cartoon fan ship and I need to rant.....

here have some cheese to go with you whine:

Spoiler

idr7n8.jpg

p.s. regardless of forum section many will only see this as another rant about an OP ship......

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

Lol

You just filled an ocean with those salty tears.  I've bought the ST Louis 7 time now.  I still reckon it is the best ship in the game next to the Cleveland and possibly the Atlanta

The sole purpose of the St Louis is just to pepper the DD's until the lose interest or sink and it also pisses of the Anime fanbois because the laser armed flying fleeing battlesheep aren't as good.

Long live the "unrealistic pirate ship".  Yaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr!!!!

6QgAPIt.jpg

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

[MUS]
Beta Tester
24 posts
571 battles

Wargaming has always been adding both historical and blueprint war machines to their games, what talking you. You're just mad that not everyone plays Japanese warships right?

Edited by SHARDZ86

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

St. Louise should be removed and replaced with the Cruise Liner St.Louise for Historically accurate gameplay ! It should also be moved to the UK line to make up for the lack of UK ships!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_St._Louis

:trollface:

Edited by Windforce