Muds_Revenge

Warspite being removed

99 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

So, any information about WHAT is going to happen to people WITH the warspite?.

Either: they get gold compensation and lose the ship, or they keep the ship, but it is removed from sales.

Can anyone elaborate?.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Is it the rumored total removal of Warspite...

Although current owners can keep theirs

Is it the rumored total removal of Warspite

rumored

Yeah, Warspite is getting removed forever because it's so OP that a tier III CL can win a gunfight against it.

It has absolutely nothing to do with WG wanting people to grind instead of herp derp up the tiers...

Tanks?

He's refering to the upcoming tier VIII british premium battleship.

lMearbE.jpg

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

From what i can gather, to make people actually play the game and provide data to WG they're not going to sell any premium tanks for the time being.

You went to the wrong forum, sir.

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

Yeah, Warspite is getting removed forever because it's so OP that a tier III CL can win a gunfight against it.

It has absolutely nothing to do with WG wanting people to grind instead of herp derp up the tiers...

He's refering to the upcoming tier VIII british premium battleship.

Seriously... there will be tier 8 prem BB??? (suddenly forgets about Atago)

And where is the link to that info, pls... I wanna see it in full detail... :ohmy:

Edited by Alfreuson

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Seriously... there will be tier 8 prem BB??? (suddenly forgets about Atago)

And where is the link to that info, pls... I wanna see it in full detail... :ohmy:

1. He was pulling a joke, hence the spoiler tags.

2. Atago isn't a BB, she's a tier 8 cruiser.

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

1. He was pulling a joke, hence the spoiler tags.

2. Atago isn't a BB, she's a tier 8 cruiser.

I know Atago is cruiser... 

damn... I thought so, but I wanna believe it was real since I was fantasizing about a tier 8 prem BB... :child:

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

From what i can gather, to make people actually play the game and provide data to WG they're not going to sell any premium tanks for the time being.

Tank? Is this world of tanks forum? :honoring: Oh no, still in WoWS forum I guess.....

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
944 posts
5,645 battles

Be nice if they replaced her with another lower tier premium so people who are thinking about going up the British line can start crew training, and while they are at it put in a low tier German premium for crew training as well, so you don't have to put them up against super well trained crew from the USN/IJN.

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

Can't wait till BB Bismark/ CA Prinz Eugen is in the game, Kriegsmarine power

Edited by Juan_23

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Does any care that this is ONLY happening to us on the Asia server?

Still purchasable in game and in the NA & EU premium shops.

Now being removed there as well.

Edited by Krieg

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

I can see why.

Half of the players I have seen playing the Warspite in PvE have absolutely no idea. For most of these players, the Warspite is the first ship they are playing with.

I would hate to see how they are being played in PvP!

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Good lord.

You lot really want every server to announce at exactly the same time don't you?

We announce the patch 0.4.0.2 ahead of everyone else (night time for the rest of the world) and it's all doom and gloom.

We announce a patch after everyone else (because they announced it during our night time) and we are the red headed step children...

Make up your minds folks....

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Good lord.

You lot really want every server to announce at exactly the same time don't you?

We announce the patch 0.4.0.2 ahead of everyone else (night time for the rest of the world) and it's all doom and gloom.

We announce a patch after everyone else (because they announced it during our night time) and we are the red headed step children...

We are left right of centre Dead

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Well MY only gripe is the feeling that Asia get's sorta ignored by WG. It feels like we are Happy Potter in his aunt and uncles house.

Edited by Lupis

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Good lord.

Perhaps I didn't write that post very well.

My concern isn't the timing of the posting or the announcement at all. My concern is that we, Asia server, will have the ship taken away while I believe it still will remain permanently available on the other servers. Everyone knows there are gameplay issues like EvacuateBowel (:trollface:) mentions with people buying high tier premiums. The Lowe is a historical example.

However, if Warspite is removed here and not from the other servers what does that say about the Asian player base and community? Are people here just too noob to have it while superior communities on NA & EU still have it available?

I acknowledge that should Warspite shortly be taken off sale on EU and NA my whole argument here is shot to pieces. If it's not, my argument is valid and it's a big statement about the Asia server.