You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
YoshiroNatsume

Lagspikes and low fps

12 comments in this topic

13 posts
2,265 battles

So I downloaded World of Warships and played a few games in it and it was so laggy so I set the graphics to minimum, but even at minimum graphics it always have these sudden fps drops, my max fps is already bad and when engagement starts thts where the fps drop begins. To make it much worse pretty much every game I have always have severe lag spikes. My computer ain't that sht since I can run World of Tanks at 50 fps in medium graphics. I need help 

shot-15.07.06_19.26.05-0433.jpg

Edited by YoshiroNatsume

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Being able to run world of tanks does not guarantee you'll be able to run world of warships.

Check if the lag is due to your connection (run a pathping or tracert to login.worldofwarships.jp) or due to not enough memory. Would be good if you shared your dxdiag/system specs with us.

13 posts
2,265 battles

My point is that my computer can still run games 

and my system specs are

AMD A4-5300 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics

2.00 GB of RAM (pretty horrible)

AMD Radeon HD 7480D

I have the DirectX 10 

[PBKAC]
Alpha Tester
207 posts
1,259 battles

Obsolete GPU and barely enough RAM to run an OS - your HDD must be thrashing like crazy.

Edited by Tanzer

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,648 battles

One thing I have noticed is the time of day makes the biggest different in unplayable lag (to me).

I have never noticed it much before as I normal work afternoon and night, but I have been off work the last 2 weeks and have noticed that from 5pm to 12pm EST Australia the lag becomes a nightmare, I'm guessing that it is because of peck time internet traffic.

Makes me worried about future CW. Might have to do that on the NA server as CW falls around 11am my time.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

One thing I have noticed is the time of day makes the biggest different in unplayable lag (to me).

I have never noticed it much before as I normal work afternoon and night, but I have been off work the last 2 weeks and have noticed that from 5pm to 12pm EST Australia the lag becomes a nightmare, I'm guessing that it is because of peck time internet traffic.

Makes me worried about future CW. Might have to do that on the NA server as CW falls around 11am my time.

Could probably blame netflix for that.