Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
fren2015

nerf yamato and others japanese bb plz

45 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

A person who is still at tier 5 max, trying to give comments on a tier 10 ship regarding balance issues.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

80% bb players are using japanese ship because yamato and others japanse bb so op plz nerf it.

80% of players are using Yamato cause they don't know any better, and when you think about warships you first think of Yamato, the biggest battleship built. These poor souls. :teethhappy:

(P.S. CV Masterrace)

Edited by Windforce

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

80% bb players are using japanese ship because yamato and others japanse bb so op plz nerf it.

meanwhile i use USN ships.

Alright, lets not dogpile the guy. He's new.

Nah it's open season on all newbs. :izmena:

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

Alright, lets not dogpile the guy. He's new.

Waiting for someone to complain USN/IJN DD are overpowered.. 

Then get entirely wrecked by ex-DD players.

meanwhile i use USN ships.

Nah it's open season on all newbs. :izmena:

Is it sealclubbing season? I might need a heavier and more powerful club.

Edited by Airborne447

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Well i'm a USN DD captain.

Well for the price of $1000 monopoly dollars you two and be the proud owner of the squeaky baton. Watch as it squeaks as you hit your target. 

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

Well i'm a USN DD captain.

Well for the price of $1000 monopoly dollars you two and be the proud owner of the squeaky baton. Watch as it squeaks as you hit your target. 

Need something that packs a punch , one that they will cry about.. Maybe its Cleveland HE season?

I'm pretty surprised OP didn't complain about the USN BB - Especially Iowa , Since it has good guns and One of the highest AA ratings in the game.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

80% bb players are using japanese ship because yamato and others japanse bb so op plz nerf it. especially range plz ner firef range!!

WG needs to buff the firing range of USN BB. Not nerfing IJN firing range.

Then why don't you try playing a DD?

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

Then why don't you try playing a DD?

Because of the nerfs imposed on them , and that I can enjoy similar benefits while remaining as a CL in my Iwaki? 

Super Tester
2,725 posts

:popcorn:Ok..... are you done? Question: Why whining when you only have your Tier 5 Battleship on your account?! What? You met Yamato on your tier 5 Hamburger battleship?

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

:popcorn:Ok..... are you done? Question: Why whining when you only have your Tier 5 Battleship on your account?! What? You met Yamato on your tier 5 Hamburger battleship?

Most likely Div-ed up with a person that bought Atago , or some high tier ship. 

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Umidoori, where in the world is your tentative bingo card.

well... to be fair YUMMAH TOE is the pinnacle of all IJN bottlesheeps but its unlikely a tier 5 BB can now see a tier X. this aint CBT where pop cap was quite low that even Kongo saw Yamato and 14 inch shells barely did squat and I was forced to unload HE to barbecue her deck.

if you want a consolation on her drawbacks when you get to Yamato, its this:

- her guns rotate very VERY slowly, giving you enough time to send rounds her way or unload as much as you can if you are a cruiser.

- she's not the GLORIOUS BOTTLESHEEP BLOW EVERYTHING OUT OF THE WATER HURR DURR YUMMAH TOE you think of her to be. sure she's insanely solid but if given the circumstances, both Des Moines and Zao as well as Gearing and Shimakaze can pummel her enough that you would not help but salute at the intense punishment she has to go through before going under.

- the Montana is there to be more than willing to go on a slugging match with her.

- Hakuryu will swamp her with torpedo squadrons and dive bombers as well as Midway will pummel the crap out of her.

also, don't think that the USN dreadnoughts are bad and that they 'git gud' at NoCal/North Carolina's level and are inferior to IJN BB's in game tho since each have their own unique traits.

now where is that red whine....

Edited by EvyL

Beta Tester
404 posts
1,148 battles

LOL

don't be so serious

he doesn't even know how yamato looks like

IJN does have better range but US have better guns

people like to use IJN ship because of Kancolle

not their performance

Edited by CarbonMonoxide

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

people like to use IJN ship because of Kancolle

And this is why i use USN ships. Because they aren't in the show and because the RN isn't in yet.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles

I've seen Hotel Yammy being burnt by a "lowly Fubuki"

I've seen Hotel Yammy being sent to the bottom by tier 7 and 8 CV

I've seen Hotel Yammy being sent to the bottom by a combined force of 4 CA hell bent on a ramming course

I've seen Hotel Yammy being 1 shot before

I've seen Hotel Yammy being punished by tier 7 BB before

uiaEmVZl.jpg
Hotel Yammy is not happy with you

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

K.

*collects your tears*

Come back when you've played a Tier X.

Edited by ExESGO

Super Tester
802 posts

The Yamato is the Maus of the WoWS. Massive HP with a somewhat mythical belief and a big gun. Of course they'll be lots of player flocking to it. The other for a lot of players playing IJN ships is that the majority of the current server population is Japanese, and to a lesser extent the Kanacolle fanbase. 

US BBs from Tier 5 onwards get the Fire Control System Modification 1. In my opinion this is mandatory for all US BBs and it works fine. 

What nerf? That thing in real life have maximum firing range of 42 km.... It have already nerfed by almost half! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/40_cm/45_Type_94

But an effective range of ~25KM. The range that you're quoting (from wikipedia where you know it's going to be reliable information) is likely the range for something like shore bombardment or indirect fire where accuracy is not needed. Keep in mind that these maps are in the area of 30x30km as well so it's not exactly balanced for BBs to be shooting across the map at each other from spawn. 

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

The Yamato is the Maus of the WoWS. Massive HP with a somewhat mythical belief and a big gun. Of course they'll be lots of player flocking to it. The other for a lot of players playing IJN ships is that the majority of the current server population is Japanese, and to a lesser extent the Kanacolle fanbase. 

US BBs from Tier 5 onwards get the Fire Control System Modification 1. In my opinion this is mandatory for all US BBs and it works fine. 

But an effective range of ~25KM. The range that you're quoting (from wikipedia where you know it's going to be reliable information) is likely the range for something like shore bombardment or indirect fire where accuracy is not needed. Keep in mind that these maps are in the area of 30x30km as well so it's not exactly balanced for BBs to be shooting across the map at each other from spawn. 

Yep, and don't forget that effective firing range in this game is about half of the maximum firing range, CMIIW.

Sign in to follow this