You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lupis

World of Lemmings.

17 comments in this topic

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

Lol.

You can't fix pubbies, I'm sorry, but.. this is World of Warships and sticking together is actually BETTER.

Edited by ExESGO

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

it should called a "fleet" instead of lemming here tho...

school (as in fish)

Edited by dead_man_walking

Super Tester
802 posts

Firstly, you may have noticed this is not world of tanks. Players benefit more by staying together in this game than they do by going out on their own. You may notice around tier 6 that BBs have trash AA, where as cruisers have awesome AA, as well as the ability to spot destroyers and torpedoes through smoke. The benefits of staying together in this game as a "fleet" if you will, is symbiotic. Both players will benefit.

Besides, the premise of a lemming train is that the players #YOLO in the same direction and die. That is not the case in WoWShips!

Edited by Counterflak

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

I guess I should supply some context here.

Lupis and I div'ed up with our Tier V CLs (Him in the Omaha, myself int he Furutaka), we got New Dawn and we decided to go A(North Point) everyone else went C(no comms just the ususal C train). 
We met around 4-5 enemy ships at A, no wozzas thats 4-5 ships that weren't contesting B or C. Lupis was able to take down 2 of them while I ate torps like a skrub, our team mangaged to cap B and C and we're up in points (6XX-2XX) as well as ship advantage(we were the only ones that died compared to around ~4 of theirs). We both leave the game thinking it would just be a steamroll for our team but nope, they lost.

I guess it was more the fact that the team couldn't bring it home more then the case of our team Lemming.

Edited by Chawp

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

I guess it was more the fact that the team couldn't bring it home more then the case of our team Lemming.

Apart from some other matches like that, the loss was what really got me.

Doesn't help when i was into WoT what Chawp described was most games.

Edited by Lupis

Alpha Tester
100 posts
599 battles

Lol.

You can't fix pubbies, I'm sorry, but.. this is World of Warships and sticking together is actually BETTER.

True True I guess he's on a losing streak:(

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

I guess he's on a losing streak:(

When am i not on a losing streak in a WG game?:hiding:

Okay a loss is more sweeter when i'm in my queen the Warspite.

Edited by Lupis

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles

Frankly speaking... Lemming and going solo does have it's perks and IMO, dependent on ship types.

In DD, I would dare to go solo and plenty of times, it has been profitable.

As for CA/CL, CV and BB, it's profitable to lemming or be in a fleet. Though, weather the lemming can carry or do something is another matter.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

I keep getting wrecked by CC and DDs that are Coming around the other side of the map and the Lemming train is on the other side.

(I an playing CVs.)

Move. So many people just find a mountain and camp - Don't do it. Follow your team around - Not too close to front line, of course for your own safety.